We are the Romans reissue?

I bet he got all four at Reckless. He's probably the main one who wiped them out. Seriously messed up since there were folks in the neighborhood who wanted copies to keep and listen to, not make a buck off of.

Edit: Did only half the people who bought these actually intend to listen to them? Geez - http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOTCH-We-Romans-2x-LP-Vinyl-Sealed-Color-vinyl-450-Pressed-w-cd-/130593103547?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e67f49ebb#ht_500wt_1191

I'm not sure he got them from Reckless. I checked the website every day since this thing was announced and I never saw it there. Maybe I missed a day here and there but I was pretty relentless.

I bought a copy from Reckless' website on Tuesday morning. Another guy in this thread mentioned he did the same.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I feel guilty as fuck. I did end up ordering both colors. Either karma is going to bite me in the ass, and I will never receive the orange/blue copy that has said 'electronic shipping info received' since October 18th, or it is eventually going to show up and one of you good folks here will get it for cost plus shipping from me. Hoping for the best here.

You'll get em...eventually. My tracking info is stuck at the "electronic shipping info received" message and it's the same for a few others here.

Has anyone gotten their copy from Insound yet? Mine has said shipped since the 24th but I never received any shipping info, but a woman that works there said if I was charged and it says shipped then I was getting one.

Got my Insound copy a couple of days ago. Delivered by UPS door-to-door in about 3 days. And I live in the UK. Go figure! Orange/Blue. Beautifully packaged, too. I won't hear another bad word said about these lovely people from Insound...

Has anyone gotten their copy from Insound yet? Mine has said shipped since the 24th but I never received any shipping info, but a woman that works there said if I was charged and it says shipped then I was getting one.

Got my Insound copy a couple of days ago. Delivered by UPS door-to-door in about 3 days. And I live in the UK. Go figure! Orange/Blue. Beautifully packaged, too. I won't hear another bad word said about these lovely people from Insound...

Dito ! Mine shipped 24 and came on 27. Great people and fast shipping.

Got mine today and unfortunately didn't get the color I ordered. Also, my top left corner was pretty bent up. Sad on two parts. Glad to finally own this though.

my corners were a little bent up too, but i guess thats what you get with jackets that have been in storage for close to 10 years. Agree though, solid release

I remember doing mail order "back in the day" but this is one record where I'm really starting to worry about not showing up. Like many others, mine still just shows the electronically notified by the shipper message.

I wouldn't worry too much. Mine still says the whole electronically notified by shipper bit, but I received it yesterday.

I remember doing mail order "back in the day" but this is one record where I'm really starting to worry about not showing up. Like many others, mine still just shows the electronically notified by the shipper message.

I wouldn't worry too much. Mine still says the whole electronically notified by shipper bit, but I received it yesterday.

Good to know. I'm in CA as well so I got my fingers crossed for this coming week.

Everyone seems to love the swirl version. Although it looks awesome, I like the solid blue/orange better. Goes perfect with the artwork.

For the most part, I agree. I think it just really fluctuates with the haze design. The second LP - at least the ones that feature black prominently - go really well with the cover. But that's about it. It is kind of lame that the "solid" variant resembles the first press so closely... but like a lot of people here, I'm content regardless of the colorway.