Should I go see the Loved Ones tonight?

kyle

I kinda want to go, but I'm not sure. They've been hit or miss for me in the past. It's in Anaheim, which is only a quick 30 minute drive, but it's at a shitty all ages club with no beer. I'd like the Cobra Skulls but they're playing a show in my town next week in a super small place.

I'm going to go take a show, someone convince me either.

Or don't, I suppose it's not that important.

i think the flatliners are just a solid band. their last release was a lot more ska. the signing to fat changed that and they are no longer as ska. i still think the new album is very good. "July! August! Reno!" is an excellent track.

I think they can grow more without trying to keep themselves as a punk/ska band.

Sure some of the songs on their first album were great, but July August Reno and Eulogy are two amazing tracks.

I was there, well worth the 3 hour bike drive. they even dedicated "Jane" to me. oh they have no more of their tour Lps, i asked the singer Dave Hause

haha that was you? I'm a friend of Casey's and we all talked a bit right after the show ended. I was the dude on the other side of that divider/wall thing. Dunno if that makes any sense.

How did you make it home?