Best. Night. Ever. (NSFW)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

I didn't read most of this thread but that toothbrush sex pic is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

and uh... dude who got some, congrats? I don't know what to say in these situations.

Okay, you said she's a freak. Let us in on the details. Freak, like, you took off her panties and she had a small but sexy buttplug in? Freak, like, has a third tit? Freak, like, she was hanging from the ceiling fan spinning on your wang? What kind of freak? A jesus freak(yells jesus while you're plowing her)?

so this is the part we congratulate you on being able to bed a girl?

come on. its 2008. even 14 year olds have a pretty good chance of getting laid on any given night.

at this point, with the amount of sluts (guys and girls) willing to give it up to just about anyone, its more surprising/interesting if you CANT get laid.

come on. its 2008. even 14 year olds have a pretty good chance of getting laid on any given night.

at this point, with the amount of sluts (guys and girls) willing to give it up to just about anyone, its more surprising/interesting if you CANT get laid.

where are these sluts you speak of? because I cant find them, maybe its because anytime I try to get a girl to my house I just use the line " want to check out my record collection " ha ha ha

no this is the part where we congratulate him on being able to overcome his fear and, not only ask a random girl out for drinks, but also ask her back to his place and make babies. And a congrats is also in order for being the man and stepping up to something someone else didnt and being a gentleman.

hes a gentleman because he asked her out when she got stood up. he would have NOT been a gentleman if he had just walked by and not done anything. The sleeping with her was just a result of the alcohol they both had. I doubt that sleeping with her was his original intention.

so yeah, quit being a downer. go back to your sluts