Mr. T = God

I wish this board had video embed... Having to open the url may be a hassle to some, but trust me, it's worth it.

i went to a catholic high school and my friend played this song in his religion class for his required "prayer" assignment. it served as the reflection piece. he started doing that little march dance he does, then he got in trouble.

I wish this board had video embed... Having to open the url may be a hassle to some, but trust me, it's worth it.

i went to a catholic high school and my friend played this song in his religion class for his required "prayer" assignment. it served as the reflection piece. he started doing that little march dance he does, then he got in trouble.

haha I went to Catholic school from the first grade till I graduated high school. I think I did a similar assignment to that once... we were supposed to bring in a song and describe how it spread God's teachings, but it wasn't supposed to be a Christian song. Basically, any song that talked about treating people right and didn't cuss fit the bill.

Is that kinda like what you are talking about or am I way off base?

haha I went to Catholic school from the first grade till I graduated high school. I think I did a similar assignment to that once... we were supposed to bring in a song and describe how it spread God's teachings, but it wasn't supposed to be a Christian song. Basically, any song that talked about treating people right and didn't cuss fit the bill.

Is that kinda like what you are talking about or am I way off base?

pretty much. i think everyone was on the prayer sheet twice, and i think he played the Vandals song from the short music for short people comp... i remember sophomore year, we were supposed to bring in an item that meant a lot to us (or something... i actually dont remember). i didnt have anything in my bag except for the Tenacious D cd that i let my friend borrow. so i brought it up to the front of the class. apparently my teacher didnt notice satan or the pentagram on the cover.