PO: Cutman "Universal Laws" LP / CD

Hey folks,

Pre-order for the CUTMAN album is now open!

The colors we got in are REALLY crazy...whatever you order is going to look insane...hence the amusing options to pick from:

http://undercomm.storenvy.com/products/162672-cutman-universal-laws-lp

the album is still streaming at AMP MAGAZINE's website, here too: http://www.ampmagazine.com/19823/featured-stream-cutman-universal-laws

all orders placed from now until 11/4/11 are entered into a drawing to win a test pressing too!

I went with green, it just looks too rad even with red being more limited.

if you wanna get really hyper technical, there are batches of different greens way more unique/limited than the red.

the way I'll be packing orders is the first that buy get the even more limited of whichever color gradient they ordered.

the silk screened covers the band made for these for the fest are ridiculous, I'll post pictures in a bit. The remaining copies I have left from the Fest will go out to fulfill the orders placed so far...the paper store they ordered from got the wrong weight and color in, so the leftovers from Fest have a different color paper stock than the rest of the pressing will have...so if you're into that sort of thing order a copy today as I only have a handful of these covers left.

but I'm also pushing the store date back a few weeks to have more time for promotion. I'll still ship my orders but no distros or stores are going to have this until sometime in December

ok, I have 2 of the Cutman covers left from Fest, all the pre-orders so far will be in the mail today, after that I just have to wait for more covers from the band to be able to ship them...which as I've said before will be on a different stock of paper.

many thanks to all the people that have ordered it so far!

good band. no Escape Grace, but fucking awesome band. need to grab this when i get a chance.

i think this band is light years better, but yeah, pick up a copy!

i don't know man, something about escape grace is just fucking awesome! but i do love me some cutman too...... either way, still need to grab one of these.

awesome all around. the screen print cover is crazy. the wrench is die cut at the top and the Cutman Univeral Laws is a separate pull out. i'm playing it loud as it demanded when i took it out of the sleeve.

[image]

That is unfortunately not a die cut.................on the positive side I am not the one cutting those things out!

Thanks dude! Which color did you order...one of the green ones, right?

• 4 weeks later...

reviewed in the LOUD column on AV Club's website today:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/december-7-2011,66120/

They're streaming the song "Forever" as well.

[image]

edit: additionally, I should have more covers from the band in the next few days to get the rest of the pre-orders shipped out.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...