bamboozle left roll call

i think i was next to you matt for alkaline trio and hot water music, from recognizing you from the legendary beard shaving pictures but didnt want to creep you out/it not be you and creep some other guy out

its possible. i still miss my beard :'( if you saw some dingleberry in a bane zip up then you saw me in all my glory.

my girlfriend really wanna see this fest on the west coast because she is a fan of my chemical romance and she wanna see the last leg of black parade.

and bands such bouncing souls,mxpx,shook eons and hot water music makes me to see with her.

but we can made our own day dreaming....

(hope ap will report about both coast fests)

saw all three. im pretty tired of set your goals, they did a blink cover but goddamn please record a new album already. saw 7 seconds briefly, they were good but still bizarre to see them at something like this. hwm setlist was mostly stuff from caution/a flight and a crash and closing with turnstile and with rooftops thrown in.

theyre just one of those bands that the more i see the less i like them, which is a bummer since i legitimately like them. mutiny to me is just a glorified ep with a whole lot of filler. just seemed like the dudes had major trouble writing an actual full length and im tired of the same set over and over from the past 3 years.

HWM was fun but the crowd was disappointing. I caught the Shook Ones but I had never heard them before. They were OK, nothing special, I don't get all the hoopla over them.

Finally, I must ask... how are so many of you guys into Set Your Goals? My friends and I all saw them play while getting beer/booze and it was awful. I mean, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm not knocking you guys for that, I just don't get how someone could be stoked on seeing bands like HWM, the Souls, 7 Seconds and then... Set Your Goals.

Also, why did every shitty band there need to do a generic pop cover? I was only there a few hours and heard Beat It, Walk This Way, Since U Been Gone, Blink 182 and a couple others I can't remember.

i think i was next to you matt for alkaline trio and hot water music, from recognizing you from the legendary beard shaving pictures but didnt want to creep you out/it not be you and creep some other guy out

its possible. i still miss my beard :'( if you saw some dingleberry in a bane zip up then you saw me in all my glory.

I saw you.

I saw you.

were you aroused? im pretty sure i saw you around marty at some point. no beard? what the hell?

as for set your goals im not sure what it is. they are catchy and can be fun live but like i said earlier i just get more and more tired of them as time goes on. there are times i just want to murder the little singer each time he sings. its like "hey man i want to join the band too it sounds like fun" but the rest of the band didnt have the heart to tell him no.

SYG even mentioned something about how they didnt get where they are today by signing with the right label. They are always fun to see live and the Movielife set was amazing.

Foxy Shazam put on the set of the day. Not really into the album but one of the best live performances Ive seen in a while. The singer is just insane, great band to watch live.

I saw you.

were you aroused? im pretty sure i saw you around marty at some point. no beard? what the hell?

as for set your goals im not sure what it is. they are catchy and can be fun live but like i said earlier i just get more and more tired of them as time goes on. there are times i just want to murder the little singer each time he sings. its like "hey man i want to join the band too it sounds like fun" but the rest of the band didnt have the heart to tell him no.

Yeah, Marty and I were in the pit pissing off the 15 year old girls waiting around for Saves the Day. The lack of beard is pretty weird at first, I haven't seen him completely shaved in over two years.