selling every record I own..cheap.

conwayworking

I know we were in communication a few months ago, but honestly since September 12 I have been out of town working 20 straight days at times and a lot of stress. I kinda waited too long to get a hold of him.

Just was getting worried cause I have emailed him probably four times over the past month but no answer. I will keep trying, as previously mentioned, him and I emailed back and forth like 10-15 times originally. It is probably still sitting on his counter or something lol.

Thanks for the advice. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we were in communication a few months ago, but honestly since September 12 I have been out of town working 20 straight days at times and a lot of stress. I kinda waited too long to get a hold of him.

Just was getting worried cause I have emailed him probably four times over the past month but no answer. I will keep trying, as previously mentioned, him and I emailed back and forth like 10-15 times originally. It is probably still sitting on his counter or something lol.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Also, still try to file a claim with Paypal. I know it's way after 45 days but explain the situation. Or call and explain.

Just a note guys, he ignored my e-mails completely after I'd paid. But as soon as I filed a claim (at 45 days) he paid me back literally within minutes.

Felt like if I hadn't filed the claim the dude was clearly going to run with my money. Obviously he saw my e-mails and request for my money back later by e-mail if he can respond that quick to a paypal claim.

I wish I'd posted about this in here when it happened now, but I was busy and assumed based on everyone else saying dude was awesome that he'd just fucked up mine (and I did get my money back in the end).

Problem is I paid as a gift so it will not let me but I will call in the morning and explain the situation. Will see if they can help and if so if they can at least attempt to get a hold of him and contact him.

I also tried sending him an email on his paypal email address today as I had been using a conwayworking one initially used to email him.

Thanks again for the advice. +1

• 1 month later...

Fuck this guy. Ignored every message. Been nice in all of em but just told him I hope he reads the email and what a piece of shit he is. Sorry but he has ignored (on both email accounts) 7-10 emails from me.

Last time I email him or worry about this. My fault for paying as gift. I hope he buys a hamburger or feeds his goldfish with my money. Shame cause I know he was nice and all, but regardless its been way too long and the money has been spent forever ago probably while he was on the road.

Last pointless bump from me. Moral of story do not send money as a gift nor work so much you forget about it and it is too late. Paypal was regretful they could not help.

UPDATE:

Got an email from him this morning and promptly replied.

To anyone else that has stuff missing or what not I have posted the email...

Hey man,

What do you need for money back and what is your paypal. I'm sitting in Missouri where I now live. I've been in and out of the hospital, as I was beaten up insanely bad in early December by some weirdos here. From that I've moved here and left all my stuff in my NYC office. Your emails have been in my junk folder and I just got the one in my hotmail account leading me back to these you sent. I thought I got these all out, but it's been crazy, I was supposed to be back in NY, but am staying here now as all medical stuff is much much cheaper. Please just let me know the total amount to come back to you out of fireplacemonster@hotmail's hotmail account. The only order I remember not going out was a large package to AUSTRALIA, not sure if that was you.

thanks and sorry. Hope all is well

You may disagree but I told him to just keep the money for now, as the money is/was honestly not the issue. I would rather him use it for his hospital stuff plus in my book its already spent and done. I just wanted to hear from him and mainly have communication in knowing someone did not steal from me. Told him to check if he has it or not once he makes his way back to NY and let me know.

I also told him I felt bad because I sent ~10 really nice emails like "hey man whats up, not hearing back from you"...and then one being a dick, which is just the opposite of who I am. Just goes to show me that shit happens all the time and while I am patient (it's been 4 months) there is just bigger shit in life, which I knew but kinda threw my hands of it all.