VC Fantasy Football year 2

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed when Brandon Marshall had a good game and you ended up just barely beating Scott. Sorry Scott.

Someone beat Chuck already!

Unless Ray Rice gets less than 6 points looks like my Undefeated streak will continue this week!

yeah dude unless rice pulls a marshawn lynch i don't have a chance.

graham hurt me big time.

he spent a couple weeks on the injured list this year already, but luckily for me i've got Gronkowski who's been a stud. supposedly Gates is back to 100%, though, and they're expecting big things from him the rest of the year. if i didn't have Gronkowski as my #1, i'd be absolutely fine with keeping Gates.

I know I'm not in your guys' league, but I'm torn on who to start for my 3rd WR position. Would you go with Victor Cruz or Darrius Heyward-Bey? I have Greg Jennings and Brandon Lloyd as my #1 and #2.

Cruz gets better and better each week and for me hes has gone from a waiver pick up to a guy I start each week plus NE secondary is terrible so the Giants will throw the ball all day and he has been getting just as many if not more looks then any other Giants reciever.

Just picked up Jonathen Baldwin he had a great game I have no idea why any one needing a reciever slept on this guy after monday.........step your game up guys!!

PS Cactusbot you get lucky Cam Newton is on a bye this week you just might be my first loss!

I picked up Baldwin in the league I really care about but this autodraft killed me so I haven't been as diligent as I should be in this league on waiver pick ups after the first couple of weeks.

so in my other league i sent a guy a trade.

i send mendenhall and daniel thomas for jones-drew.

he has no running backs cuz they are on bye and or hurt so i figure this might be a decent trade.

he declines and sends me a counter.

i send

vick, steven jackson, d. bowe and matt bryant

i get

fitzpatrick, mjd, andre johnson and gould.

am i MAD for thinking this is an unfair trade. it boggles my mind.

not in the VC league, but anybody want to give me some advice on which 2 to play out of Manningham, Bowe, and Maclin? As of now I have Bowe and Maclin, but I'm starting to reconsider...

Manningham and Bowe. Nicks is out so Manningham will be the prime target today. Also Bradshaw is out too, and Jacobs can't carry the ball 20 times a game, so they should be passing quite a bit today

not in the VC league, but anybody want to give me some advice on which 2 to play out of Manningham, Bowe, and Maclin? As of now I have Bowe and Maclin, but I'm starting to reconsider...

Manningham and Bowe. Nicks is out so Manningham will be the prime target today. Also Bradshaw is out too, and Jacobs can't carry the ball 20 times a game, so they should be passing quite a bit today

this is what I have set right now, but they keep saying everywhere that maclin should do well because of the bears deep coverage.. but then again, they say manningham should do well as well.. MY LIFE ???

this is what I have set right now, but they keep saying everywhere that maclin should do well because of the bears deep coverage.. but then again, they say manningham should do well as well.. MY LIFE ???

Yeah, it's a tough call either way. I have the Eagles blowing out the Bears this week, but I'm not sure how much Maclin will factor into that. The safer play will be Manningham, but I think Maclin could reward more if he does have a breakout game. Manningham will most likely put up 8 catches for 115 and a TD. Maclin could have between 2 and 6 catches any given week haha

I have a tough situation as well. Have to pick 2 between Blount, CJ, Michael Bush and Brandon Jacobs. Have Bush and CJ now