3 straight nights of Face to Face

starting tonight at the glass house. this is my all time favorite band and their final show was one of the best ive ever been to. missed this band immensely. i havent been this excited for a show since i saw lifetime in jersey after the hellfest debacle.

theres a slight chance i may become overcome with giddiness and come out of circle pit retirement.

a little rusty and a couple of minor fuck ups during breakdowns of songs but nothing too major. i havent had that much fun at show in a long long time. after one night my voice is nearly gone. if i wasnt so terrible with song titles id post a setlist. the majority of the set was between the s/t and dont turn away (no complainst here) and a good chunk of big choice. threw in 2 tracks from reactionary and one from how to ruin everything. only to my dismay nothing from ignorance is bliss but i definitely saw that coming.

"complicated" still gets me going.

night 2 in a few hours.

after 3 nights my voice is basically gone. last night they played the same setlist as the first night, just in a different order but was still a better show than the night before. bamboozle was tonight and obviously wasnt expecting the same sort of show but still a good time. i love this band.

time to focus on hot water music tomorrow.