WTB: pre-'99 Tooth and Nail

kriss

I've had that on my want list for awhile but since the seller has 8 copies in stock and none of them have moved in nearly eight months, it hasn't been a priority. Definitely grab a copy!

Btw, picked up a copy of the FIF Miniature Golf 7" for $3 at a record shop earlier. Will keep an eye out for you if another one comes in (and it probably will, found a blue copy of the Handbook For The Sellout 7" in a .50 cent bin there a couple of years ago).

^^^ I would want a copy of the FIF 7" if you found it. I sold my copy of the Brad Is Dead 7" for like $15 on eBay in 2006. It didn't have the sleeve so I knew getting the money was cool. I figured, though, I would never come across a copy again.

We should try to do a list of T&N vinyl. They released a lot of good music.

And Pokinatcha was never pressed. And it's a terrible album compared to the rest of their work.

Thinking about it now, maybe some of us should start working to put together a definitive list. Pressing numbers (as discussed in the Slick Shoes thread) are problematic since no one at the label seems to have kept up with that sort of thing.

Element101 was working on something like that. I sent him a couple old T&N mini catalog/order forms I had from old cds a few years back. Don't know if he ever finished it or not. There's certainly no pressing info available.

• 4 months later...

GOOD NEWS KRISS! I just found a ton of stuff you are looking for.

Here's what I got that you want... Sorry I can't get rid of the Bon Voyage Issue 1 record. So good!

Joy Electric: We Are The Music Makers SEALED!

Strongarm - trials on *White

Focal Point - Neglected *Red

Rainbow Rider 7"

Also I know you have these but found them as well:

Starflyer 59- goodbyes are sad

Poor Old Lu/Mortal Split

AND FOR MYSELF:

STARFLYER 59 AMERICANA SEALED!

WOO

GOOD NEWS KRISS! I just found a ton of stuff you are looking for.

Here's what I got that you want... Sorry I can't get rid of the Bon Voyage Issue 1 record. So good!

Joy Electric: We Are The Music Makers SEALED!

Strongarm - trials on *White

Focal Point - Neglected *Red

Rainbow Rider 7"

Also I know you have these but found them as well:

Starflyer 59- goodbyes are sad

Poor Old Lu/Mortal Split

AND FOR MYSELF:

STARFLYER 59 AMERICANA SEALED!

WOO

PM'd - been so busy, I spaced on needing to mail something out to Allan in trade for some T &N 7"s he has, gotta get on that. That said, I want all of the first four and I also responded to yr email - let's work something out :)