Turntable Buzz

I have a Pro-Ject Dubut III and I've had it for about 8 months now. Ever since I've had it, there's been a buzzing noise that comes out of the speakers whenever my receiver turns on with the turntable plugged in. At first it didn't bother me too much, but I feel like by now it's either gotten louder or as time has gone on it's just gotten more and more agitating and I'm now at the tipping point.

I've Googled this several times but I have yet to find anything that has been able to help me.

Some notes:

-My turntable is properly grounded to the back of my receiver.

-I have bought a ground loop isolator (http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062214) and had to return it because it didn't do anything.

-I've rearranged my room and tried my setup in different rooms/houses.

-I don't have a computer, CD player, or a light dimmer near by.

-I've tried using a surge protector and the wall outlet.

This is really frustrating me as I don't even like to play my records anymore due to the noise. If anyone can guide me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Trying switching the cables into another channel on the receiver(if available)

If that happens, I would defintely say its the turntable and most likely the cables

I plugged them into another input and I still got the buzz. I'm going to email Pro-Ject but since it's been 8 months I doubt I'll be able to get anywhere with that.

Now my left channel isn't working... It's still buzzing but no sound from a record comes out when I play something. The right side is fine (despite it still buzzing). Just one thing after the other. I will never buy another Pro-Ject turntable.

This has nothing to do with Pro-Ject, it has to deal with you tinkering on a machine that you don't understand. Take it to a professional. The fact that now the left channel doesn't work means you either destroyed your cartridge, stylus, connection pins, or cartridge cables.