WEAK TEETH-WHAT A PLAGUE YOU ARE LP PRE-ORDERS TJR

torpaul

hey all-

figured i'd give you all a little update. first off, our most recent release is at the plant and getting ready to go. its a full length LP from Providence's Weak Teeth called What A Plague You Are. its a split release with Blacksburg, Va label Flannel Gurl Records. keep an eye on the TJR facebook, twitter, and website this Saturday cause we'll be leaking a song of the LP and check us out again Oct 1st cause we'll be announcing/putting up pre-orders for this shit!!

cover art:

[image]

shows to get excited about:

October 12th 9pm $5

@ AS220

Barnswallow - mineral love, members of Convulsions/Raindance/Deprivation

Broadcaster - sweet indie rock love

Little Gold - country tinged rock from Brooklyn

Best Practices - 3rd B band of the night, therefor they must be good

[image]

November 13th 9pm $donation$

@ Squid Amps

Convulsions - angular hardcore, they do a killer Karate cover

Now Denial - riff masters, TJR vets

Furnace - bearded grind legends, soon to be on TJR

Weak Teeth - now on TJR, cool dudes

[image]

just a heads up, next year is TJRs 10th year!!! we have a huge show in the works at AS220 in May with tons of reunions/bands. we're also in the works with a cheap ass comp LP with OOP/never released/re-mastered songs!!! we have more tricks up our sleeves in the works too......

you would get a weak teeth copy, no silk screened packaging, and their shirt design not mine.

right now the pressing info is: 50 FG exclusive color, 50 TJR exclusive color, 50 WT exclusive color, and 150 black. so, if you order from WT, you will get their color. there will be a better count of color once i get the vinyl from the plant. musicol is normally off by 1 or 2 and sometimes we get a couple secret color.

you would get a weak teeth copy, no silk screened packaging, and their shirt design not mine.

right now the pressing info is: 50 FG exclusive color, 50 TJR exclusive color, 50 WT exclusive color, and 150 black. so, if you order from WT, you will get their color. there will be a better count of color once i get the vinyl from the plant. musicol is normally off by 1 or 2 and sometimes we get a couple secret color.

I acted too fast on the preoder without actually looking at the release info. Definitely want a silk screened copy, do you still have them in stock?

• 2 weeks later...