Groovie Ghoulies pressing info

do any of you know anything about the groovie ghoulies pressings?

im specifically looking for Appetite for Adrenochrome on pink and world contact day on purple and blue

but im interested in knowing as much as i can because i plan to start collecting them.

any info would be appreciated!!

The only time I've ever seen Appetite, it was on pink - same with World Contact on purple. Both were super cheap when I picked them up too. I'll keep an eye out for you as Groovies stuff (aside from Appetite which I searched a bit for) tends to cycle through the record stores here in Chicago fairly often (and usually at 8 or 9 bucks a pop compared to the usual 25+ on Discogs and such).

i found all that out through searching discogs. its pretty cool how they are all colored. im just curious for numbers, but it doesnt really matter. im just stoked to finally start getting them a year or so ago i couldnt find them anywhere for a good price and now in the past week i got appetite and WCD for $10 a piece.

its been a good week

but yeah, thanks man!

I've been collecting Ghoulies stuff to....Slowly picking them up on ebay at good prices....Permafaust you gotta let me know if your ever bidding on their stuff on ebay....I'd rather not bid each other up on something...most all the releases pop up eventually and I'm in no hurry. I've been keeping my eye out mainly for these lately, but still need quite a few things:

Flying Saucer Rock N Roll 7"

Don't Go Out In The Rain 7"

Christmas On Mars 7" (Red)

Lookout didn't release pressing info and sadly the person who knew it has departed.

It shouldnt be too hard to get Appetite on black. I sold one for $10 on ebay. One thing you will need to hunt for is the Go Stories on ghost white. It was for a record release party, maybe limited to 50.

im not looking for all the variations or even the rarest of the variations. only a copy of each release would be fine with me. thanks for your input though, ill definitely keep my eye out and see if i can score a go stories on white whenever i get to looking for one

• 2 weeks later...

I just got 2 copies of Go Stories (one black, one white) and the cover for the white one seems different (more cardboard brown than white, ink feels slightly raised (not quite like a screenprint, but similar), inside of the jacket is white instead of cardboard brown). am I crazy or were there different covers?

I just got 2 copies of Go Stories (one black, one white) and the cover for the white one seems different (more cardboard brown than white, ink feels slightly raised (not quite like a screenprint, but similar), inside of the jacket is white instead of cardboard brown). am I crazy or were there different covers?