PO: Mastodon-the Hunter

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confusing stuff. The Roadrunner with Etching on side D can't be 45rpm, as this album will need to use all 4 sides with the 53min running time. However, there is no way I'm getting any 1lp version. I am hoping that the Roadrunner will have the official album art and be 33rpm black and then the Relapse/Warner will be the 'alternate' cover with 45rpm on black.

I'm 99% sure the coloured vinyl will be the 1LP version (just like with BM and CTS).

I'd like to grab both of the above if I'm correct with my guess. Not ordering anything yet though until more info is available.

Confusing stuff. The Roadrunner with Etching on side D can't be 45rpm, as this album will need to use all 4 sides with the 53min running time. However, there is no way I'm getting any 1lp version. I am hoping that the Roadrunner will have the official album art and be 33rpm black and then the Relapse/Warner will be the 'alternate' cover with 45rpm on black.

I'm 99% sure the coloured vinyl will be the 1LP version (just like with BM and CTS).

I'd like to grab both of the above if I'm correct with my guess. Not ordering anything yet though until more info is available.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had an email from amazon (UK) saying that there is a delay in them getting this vinyl. Also, my order seems to have gone from £16.xx to £10.xx and it's saying 'currently unavailable', which basically means they've taken it off from pre-order.

I wonder whats going on? the £10 price seems too low for a 2LP set, it must be for the single LP. I've emailed amazon about this and will post back when I get a reply.

Just had an email from amazon (UK) saying that there is a delay in them getting this vinyl. Also, my order seems to have gone from £16.xx to £10.xx and it's saying 'currently unavailable', which basically means they've taken it off from pre-order.

I wonder whats going on? the £10 price seems too low for a 2LP set, it must be for the single LP. I've emailed amazon about this and will post back when I get a reply.

Something changed and looks like euro version will be 1LP:

http://www.cargo-records.de/de/item/51589/katalog_art.75.html

I also orderd from UK amazon this version which supposed to be 2xLP w/etching. After its price had been dropped, I had a chat session with amazon customer care and it seems that they just don't know what's going on. They don't have any Mastodon as it's unavailable, priced order as mp3 (but sayin' that I won't be charged, no worry") and now delayed it. Seems I'll be heading to US amazon and snag the double from it. However, it states now it's going to be double on black. Messy ;)