Suggestion request abou Slowdive vinyl

daniele

Hey guys, some time ago i bought the 2xLP japanese boot of Souvlaki, now i saw there is an official repress, is there anyone who has both and can say me if there is a big sound difference between them?? Those Slowdive repress are fucking expensive and i don't want spend big money to have 2 lps that sound the same..

Thank you

Music on Vinyl is a legit label, based in Holland, who aquire the rights from the respective ovners of what they put out in order to so. You will find their releases in most well stocked European record stores, that carry vinyl, as the MOV distribution is quite widespread.

I've got both Slowdive reissues, and the sound absolutely fine.

And the 2xlp of Soulvaki is a boot: http://www.discogs.com/Slowdive-Souvlaki/release/2267300

I've been told by one of my distributors that the Japanese bootleg version of Souvlaki sounds better than the new reissue from Music On Vinyl. I have the Japanese boot and it sounds good and is cheaper than the Music On Vinyl release so I never bothered getting the reissue.

As for Just For A Day, I have the first pressing and the new reissue and I can't tell the difference, they both sound good. I've had the Just For A Day Music On Vinyl reissue in stock at my shop for about a month at $31.99 if anybody wants a copy.