favourite boxsets!?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eluvium, Floor, Isis, Nada Surf, Tom Waits all great suggestions

My mate has the 13th Floor Elevators box, it is truly the best box set I've seen

The pics here: http://www.burningshed.com/store/internationalartists/product/295/2903/add/2903/

don't do it justice. Fantastic, with 3d pictures (also on the sleeve of the box) and the booklet is huge.

The recent Tindersticks one is lovely too...

Eluvium, Floor, Isis, Nada Surf, Tom Waits all great suggestions

My mate has the 13th Floor Elevators box, it is truly the best box set I've seen

The pics here: http://www.burningshed.com/store/internationalartists/product/295/2903/add/2903/

don't do it justice. Fantastic, with 3d pictures (also on the sleeve of the box) and the booklet is huge.

The recent Tindersticks one is lovely too...

Can you spearhead getting Madlib's Medicine Show comps into a similar box. It'd be nice to have them all in something as comphensive as the SH box.

There are plans to do this, still discussing styles.

Ah man that's great! I was halfway serious while assuming it was a longshot since MS is still going while Doom hasn't done a SH in a long while it seems. Is there an estimated release date or timeline nailed down yet?

Can you spearhead getting Madlib's Medicine Show comps into a similar box. It'd be nice to have them all in something as comphensive as the SH box.

Ah man that's great! I was halfway serious while assuming it was a longshot since MS is still going while Doom hasn't done a SH in a long while it seems. Is there an estimated release date or timeline nailed down yet?

The Rentals - Songs About Time

[image]

Gah, how did I forget that one. Did you pick it up?

This is a great box set. I picked it up... i got September 14th. The records are labelled all wrong, which is brilliant ;D The photos snapped on that day were pretty darn good too. A great package.

Also, the new Smiths deluxe set is lush...

[image]

The Rentals - Songs About Time

[image]

Gah, how did I forget that one. Did you pick it up?

This is a great box set. I picked it up... i got September 14th. The records are labelled all wrong, which is brilliant ;D The photos snapped on that day were pretty darn good too. A great package.

Also, the new Smiths deluxe set is lush...

[image]

Not yet. We aren't sure how to make it work considering people who bought each individually don't want to buy the whole thing again in a box set, and we aren't sure about selling the boxes alone since some of the volumes are out of print. Plus the whole issue with the 3LPs versus 2LPs...

I think something will happen in 2012 for sure though.

Not yet. We aren't sure how to make it work considering people who bought each individually don't want to buy the whole thing again in a box set, and we aren't sure about selling the boxes alone since some of the volumes are out of print. Plus the whole issue with the 3LPs versus 2LPs...

thats exciting news! ive bought all 3lps that came out so far too and i think youre right, i wouldnt buy a complete box set of these again.

what id love to get would be a box maybe done by Hit+Run... you could let people order these (just the box) for a month or something and then print them to order.

thats exciting news! ive bought all 3lps that came out so far too and i think youre right, i wouldnt buy a complete box set of these again.

what id love to get would be a box maybe done by Hit+Run... you could let people order these (just the box) for a month or something and then print them to order.