Sublime-Robbin the Hood 2xLP HT exclusive

It was on pic disc before, no? Or is that a boot?

it was select tracks from the album on the pic disc version

i believe the picture disc was an offical release that hit around the same time the 40oz pic discs did, but like the 40oz pcs, (and most full length picture discs in general) it was missing several tracks. this is the first time the full album has had a proper vinyl release.

someone should really tickle travis' taint for this one.

Got my copies in the mail from the Sublime web site in an oversized box in perfect condition. There must have been a price tag in the upper right hand corner that they ripped off the shinrk. No biggie.

Travis, you out did yourself this time. The pressing is fantastic. I was a little critical of the 40 oz repress but this is near perfect. The sound, weight and color match up great. I cannot believe the pressing is complete with all the samples, etc.

The music release itself is scattered. Funk, punk, rock, reggae, talk, Gwen Stefani, but everything in all the original glory. The overall LP works. Highly recommended.

That was quick. Just got this in the mail. Looks even better in person

seriously, shipping took less than 2 days!

[image]

[image]

i think the ONLY complaint i have is that the text on the spine is smaller than the text on 40oz.

and that isn't a very big deal.

so, wow.

thanks travis!

Thanks for the pics. Is it a Gatefold too?

Glad everyone is digging this release. I think it came out great!

I wasnt aware this was like the first proper release of this album on vinyl til someone mentioned it on here so I guess thats pretty cool too.

Glad i could plant the seed on this selection, and am downright gay about its release. Thanks Travis.

• 1 month later...
So if all 2000 copies of the Robbin The Hood pressing sell out, any chance we get more Sublime on vinyl?

I want these!

[image]

[image]

[image]

Second Hand Smoke has been pressed a pic disc back in the early 2000s.

Acoustic would be awesome as a pic disc CD-R! Not the first band to do that, but would still be funny.

Second Hand Smoke has been pressed a pic disc back in the early 2000s.

The pic discs fucking SUCKED. I despised the idea of only select songs off each album being on them rather than the entire albums getting pressed. Thank God that Robbin The Hood got a full album pressing finally after almost 18 long ass years.