po: oh sees

Related to Thee Oh Sees, I assumed that The Cool Death of Island Raiders was OOP on vinyl but they still have copies for sale on Narnack Records website (http://narnackrecords.com/products-page/artists/thee-ohsees/thee-oh-sees-formerly-ocs-the-cool-death-of-island-raiders/ ). I got mine today, orange vinyl and super awesome. Glad I didn't pay $40 on discogs.

Awesome! Thanks, man. I was seriously considering buying one from discogs too

Related to Thee Oh Sees, I assumed that The Cool Death of Island Raiders was OOP on vinyl but they still have copies for sale on Narnack Records website (http://narnackrecords.com/products-page/artists/thee-ohsees/thee-oh-sees-formerly-ocs-the-cool-death-of-island-raiders/ ). I got mine today, orange vinyl and super awesome. Glad I didn't pay $40 on discogs.

Thanks for the heads up. +1

awhile back Narnack had a copy of an Intelligence record that I was looking to pull the trigger on for about $40 - great site/label!

I noticed that they had Intelligence - Boredom & Terror in stock and considering pulling the trigger on that. I was also stoked to see that they had a few Coachwhips things that I could add to my collection, I got Bangers Vs. Fuckers (on translucent red vinyl) and I will probably come back for the other two records they're selling when I have more money in the bank.

I quickly skimmed over it and didn't see they still had that Intelligence record in stock, but yeah, you should definitely get it because there's no telling if they have more at any given point. I know that that's the only place I could find a copy (all the record shops here in town kept telling me that it was OOP ((which is true)) and as a result had no way of ordering more) since any other internet hub that has it usually wants $40+. The CD that comes with it later got pressed to vinyl as Let's Toil and I was fortunate to find a mega cheap copy of that at Academy when I was in Williamsburg.

while we're talking about the oh sees, rotted tooth records just repressed OCS "Songs About Death & Dying Vol. 3"

Can you give me a link for this?

I'm becoming a John Dywer completist, yesterday I picked up a new copy of his "death metal" group Dig That Body Up, It's Alive - A Corpse is Forever for the very reasonable price of $12 from Vacation Vinyl in Los Angeles. Pretty cool numbered package with silk screened cover, heavy white vinyl and a sheet that describes the short history of the band. Here's a shot of it:

[image]

while we're talking about the oh sees, rotted tooth records just repressed OCS "Songs About Death & Dying Vol. 3"

I'm becoming a John Dywer completist, yesterday I picked up a new copy of his "death metal" group Dig That Body Up, It's Alive - A Corpse is Forever for the very reasonable price of $12 from Vacation Vinyl in Los Angeles. Pretty cool numbered package with silk screened cover, heavy white vinyl and a sheet that describes the short history of the band. Here's a shot of it:

[image]

Ah! lucky. I've been looking for a cheap copy of this

Permanent records had this in stock, but seem to be out. It makes sense they would have it first since it's a chicago label. It will probably be at more places soon.

One of the best record stores in this whole city. Great selection, great staff. I do most all of the instore poster art for these guys - can't say enough good things about them!