NATIVE - We Delete; Erase REPRESS PREORDER!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so i saw native last night and they had this record for sale.

they said they had to records in, but not the jackets so they just put together some carboard jackets with a picture of the artwork on it and decided to sell it as a "tour edition". the merch guy said there was about 40 of these made and i got it all signed by the band.

[image]

Are they gonna have these with them on tour?
so i saw native last night and they had this record for sale.

they said they had to records in, but not the jackets so they just put together some carboard jackets with a picture of the artwork on it and decided to sell it as a "tour edition". the merch guy said there was about 40 of these made...

Yeah, I did so too! Since I'm unsure of whether I'll be able to make the Chicago date, I got my buddy in PA to pick me up one Saturday night.

You should go, man. I'll be there with my girl. I'll be the guy standing next to the girl. ;)

Is that what makes you the gayest monster since Gay came to Gay Town? ;)

And I'm going to try my best! I've seen Native so many times, but they are always a pleasure. Zechs will be what really decides whether I can cough up the money or not. If I do go, though, I'll definitely ask anybody I see with a girl if they are 'McPherson123' hahaha.

You should go, man. I'll be there with my girl. I'll be the guy standing next to the girl. ;)

Is that what makes you the gayest monster since Gay came to Gay Town? ;)

And I'm going to try my best! I've seen Native so many times, but they are always a pleasure. Zechs will be what really decides whether I can cough up the money or not. If I do go, though, I'll definitely ask anybody I see with a girl if they are 'McPherson123' hahaha.

You can also see what I look like at my profile page on the link in my signature...but you know, whatever method you choose.

Girls Arent aloud at Native Shows.

That girl could be your only ticket to getting a "tour press" depending on their policy for record sales limitation. So I'd be sucking her DICK right about now if I were you ;D