super-limited Banquets LPs available /100 variants

http://banquetsamerica.limitedpressing.com/

We have the only copies (to my knowledge) available in the US of our hand-screened Coffeebreath and Heartache pressed LP, "Top Button, Bottom Shelf."

Less than 10 copies are available from us. CB&HA is totally sold out, and no distros in the US have them. We have the Green/White(/100) swirl variant available. They have hand-screened covers and hand-stamped center labels. We're really stoked on how these came out.

We've also got less than 20 copies of the Pink/Black(/100) variant of the Black Numbers pressing of the record in the store as well.

Get 'em before they're gone.

I'm calling my shot: in a couple years these limited 1st pressings will be pretty sought after. An awesome first album and I think better is coming.

(Now who can help me w a Fest version)

we're only playing 3 shows that weekend. i don't think we're gonna burn through all of them in those 3 shows.when we get home, i'll take inventory and do the same thing as i did with these CBH records.

I'm calling my shot: in a couple years these limited 1st pressings will be pretty sought after. An awesome first album and I think better is coming.

(Now who can help me w a Fest version)

we're only playing 3 shows that weekend. i don't think we're gonna burn through all of them in those 3 shows.when we get home, i'll take inventory and do the same thing as i did with these CBH records.

That's the hope. Thanks.