Living With Lions - Holy Shit (Lim. Gold LP /150)

It looks to still be available... It's well worth the price.

interesting, I thought for sure 150 would be gone by now. although I suppose the price for shipping to the states is a deterrent. I just ordered a black copy so I'm hesitant to spend that dough on the gold but if someone in the states were to want to part with their gold copy id be all about it.

They are pretty legit live, I know right after I saw them they went back to the original singer and then seemed to drop off the face of the earth :(

The last time I saw them was with the original singer back and I thought he was terrible. I'm seeing them on Friday though I'm pretty excited.

The last time I saw them was with the original singer back and I thought he was terrible. I'm seeing them on Friday though I'm pretty excited.

I may have it twisted, but I swear I recall seeing in an interview or facebook post that Chase said that Matt (the original, pre-Holy Shit singer) only came back for a tour to help them out after Stu Ross left and was not a permanent replacement. I'm almost 100% positive they then posted on facebook later that the search for a new singer was so frustrating that Chase had decided they don't need one and he's going to be doing all the vocals from here on out.

I was stunned at that decision. As much as I hate to swing the hammer at a really nice guy and his band that I love, Chase is not much of a vocalist (it's nasally and heavily doctored on record and sounds borderline awful live when he'd throw in backing vocals) and his voice along with nobody else to play off of will really alter the overall sound of the band. I really think that gruff delivery of Stu and Matt is vital. I do however understand how tough it must be to find somebody with the right voice who isn't a total asshole to spend weeks in a van with, so I sort of get his logic.

I haven't heard anything since then, but that's probably because facebook decided their posts don't belong in my feed anymore. I just looked at their page and only see 4 members in the cover photo, so I gather there really hans't been any new news. So all that said, I'll be VERY curious to hear what your opinion of their set is. Please let us know.

I booked a date for Living with Lions back in July on that tour where the original singer filled in. It was a last minute day off fill in date. At a nose dive bar in the suburbs that comfortably fits 50. About 80 kids showed up. They were so fucking solid. I've booked a handful of decent sized bands, Joyce Manor, Wonder Years, Fireworks, Crime In Stereo, etc, and this was hands down my favorite show I've done.