Against Me! Eternal Cowboy LP on pink

ericxthexred

so i found this today at a record store i hit up every so often. it was priced a little high for my tastes ($70), but i know there are some hardcore AM! collectors here, so i figured i'd hook someone up.

if anyone here wants this record hit me up with a PM. i dont mind buying it and shipping it as long as you pay all the costs.

popsike.com says the LP goes for $109 to $178, and i'm not an ebay flipper so let me know if it'll go to a loving home.

condition is good... i worked out a deal with someone alright.

yeah i could buy it with my money, ebay it, make $30, but i'm not really a fan of being a flipper. ebay has taken a lot of the joy out of record stores in my opinion. its VERY rare now a days to walk in somewhere and find some rare pressing because people just put shit on ebay. granted yes you make more money, but how many of us are in record collecting for the money, really?

record collecting ethics 101.

yeah i could buy it with my money, ebay it, make $30, but i'm not really a fan of being a flipper. ebay has taken a lot of the joy out of record stores in my opinion. its VERY rare now a days to walk in somewhere and find some rare pressing because people just put shit on ebay. granted yes you make more money, but how many of us are in record collecting for the money, really?

amen. seems like now record stores get records, look them up on gemm or ebay and price based on that. boo.

yeah it sucks.. like ive gone into stores now and shits not priced... and dude behind the counter starts googling prices before telling me how much it is... that kinda kills the fun of hunting through racks to find a deal

yyyyeeeeppp it kills my soul every time that happens.

yeah it sucks.. like ive gone into stores now and shits not priced... and dude behind the counter starts googling prices before telling me how much it is... that kinda kills the fun of hunting through racks to find a deal

yyyyeeeeppp it kills my soul every time that happens.

hasnt happened to me yet, the guys at my record store usually know what stuff is worth at the top of their heads and usually give you a good discount if you buy more than 4 lps/7's

I bought a white and pink copy of this record at their shows when it first came out. I needed money a few months back and I saw a pink copy sell for $178. I hit up the second highest bidder to see if he'd want it for $150. To my surprise he ended up wanting white and pink, and paid me $300.

I paid $8 for these at the show.

I bought a white and pink copy of this record at their shows when it first came out. I needed money a few months back and I saw a pink copy sell for $178. I hit up the second highest bidder to see if he'd want it for $150. To my surprise he ended up wanting white and pink, and paid me $300.

was the buyer jammbel?

was the buyer jammbel?

I believe it was. Was that you?

Whoever it was, he helped me out tons... I was recently unemployed and two weeks late on my car payment (not to mention credit cards) and that cash helped out a lot!

high fucking five.