Some Stupid wants

mrc

Redline had No Empathy/Zoinks splits for $2 that we just returned to the label (Johann's Face). We also had the Ben Weasel Don't Like It 7" up until about a month ago.

I believe we finally sold out of Connie Dungs records but you can get in touch with Scott @ Harmless and I'm sure he has a couple laying around. [email protected].

Redline had No Empathy/Zoinks splits for $2 that we just returned to the label (Johann's Face). We also had the Ben Weasel Don't Like It 7" up until about a month ago.

I believe we finally sold out of Connie Dungs records but you can get in touch with Scott @ Harmless and I'm sure he has a couple laying around. [email protected].

Thanks, just shot them an email.

+1 to you good sir.

mrc, i live in the building that has alll the Harmless stuff in the basement...i'll check in like 20 minutes for the Connie Dungs 7".

oh and just message Marc from No Empathy at the Das Kapital myspace page...which is his new band....and they are awesome....and they have vinyl.

no dice on the Connie Dungs...but i know i've seen that used around town as well as the Mushuganas single and split and the Traitors single.

here's what he has(and mind you, i'm send these to Virgil so they'll be avaialble from Vinyl Collective soon:)

Harmless:

Lynyrd's Innards "Amscray" LP(black)

Walker "Actually..." LP(black)

Walker s/t 7"(black)

Thirty Seconds Deep "Hot Carl" 7"(black)(pre-Cougars, Lando's 45)

the Bollweevils / Walker split 7" (black)

the Letterbombs "What the Hell..." 7"(red cover, blue vinyl)

the Letterbombs "What the Hell..." 7"( brown cover, black vinyl)

the Letterbombs / the Rodmans split 7"(pink)

Lando's 45 s/t 7"(random colors, green, pink, yellow)(ex Bollweevils singer, Thirty Seconds Deep)

the Wayouts "Cheap Merlot and luckies" 7"(black)

Plastic Airlines Records:

(this is Scott's post-Harmless hobby label...pretty much only does short run things for tours for random bands)

Dreaming City "Deceptively Deceptive" 7"(black)

Bleeding Kansas "Live on WLUW" 2x7"(black)

that is all.

mrc, i live in the building that has alll the Harmless stuff in the basement...i'll check in like 20 minutes for the Connie Dungs 7".

oh and just message Marc from No Empathy at the Das Kapital myspace page...which is his new band....and they are awesome....and they have vinyl.

Thanks for the try, I actually got a response from scott about my request, and might try to work out a trade tomorrow.

And i really wanna grab the Das Kapital LP, and i was dissappointed i missed em at the fest!