The Rentals - Songs About Time Deluxe discounted

jipc

got this mailout from The Rentals this morning...

[image]

Dear friends, family, followers and fans,

The Rentals would like to make a very special announcement. From November 1 to December 31 we are putting a select number of the remaining Songs About Time Limited Edition Box Sets on sale for the 2011 holiday season!

For this limited time, these sets will be available for a special, new reduced price of $250.

You can purchase them here: therentals.com

Each Box Set includes:

- One undeveloped roll of film shot by Matt Sharp during the production of Songs About Time

- Four Vinyl Albums (180 gram) by The Rentals in a Hardcover Collection Case

- Hardcover Music Book (including all 4 albums on CD)

- 56 Page Lyric Booklet

- Hardcover Film Book - 36 Page "Behind The Scenes" Film Booklet

- Hand Bound Photography Book (featuring 52 High Quality Art Prints of Matt Sharp's Photography)

- Membership To A Private Songs About Time - Photography Website

- 2 V.I.P. Passes To A Future Songs About TIme Event.

Only 365 Editions Made!

*Please, Note: After the holiday season, the price of the box sets will go up $50 dollars! (from $250 to $300) in 2012.

So, if you were thinking of purchasing one of these unique sets for yourself or as the ultimate gift for a friend of The Rentals, now is the time!

We are truly grateful for your continued support.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Sincerely, The Rentals

Dude must've shot a crapton of photos to have 365 rolls of undeveloped film. Or maybe everyone's getting the same duplicate roll..I dunno. It's my Friday and I'm just shootin' the breeze here at work.

They aren't, when you get them developed you upload them to a special site for other boxset owners.

Dude must've shot a crapton of photos to have 365 rolls of undeveloped film. Or maybe everyone's getting the same duplicate roll..I dunno. It's my Friday and I'm just shootin' the breeze here at work.

They aren't, when you get them developed you upload them to a special site for other boxset owners.

Yep, he shot a roll every day for a year. I keep forgetting to get mine developed.

Yep, he shot a roll every day for a year. I keep forgetting to get mine developed.

The place that developed mine gave me a blank cd instead of putting my photos on there. So I need to scan them, but I've never gotten to it.

"return of the rentals" needs a vinyl pressing.

now.

RoTR does need a vinyl press as does Seven More Minutes. Wanna start a campain?!

As for the undeveloped rolls of film... you can upload them to a members site and they all get put in order of date so you can see a year in the life of Matt Sharp... its pretty cool. Hes also left notes explaining some of the photos, where they were taken etc. I got September 14th... pm me if you'd like to see them.