Blink182-S/T 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW!

travis

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went yesterday and they said they had none...

Balls. Did they have anything else worthwhile?

So I did go to the Milipitas store, and they did have that copy of Dude Ranch. That store doesn't actually put their records out, they are all in the back room collecting dust and getting the shit kicked out of them. I asked some girl to grab them all for me and every single one was on clearance(except Dude Ranch). I also grabbed The Foo Fighters greatest hits for $5. These two were the least banged up, so that worked out.

They had a few others, but they were banged up, creased, one had one of the old orange clearance stickers right on the sleeve because the plastic had fallen off years ago (Avenged Sevenfold -Sounding the Seventh Trumpet). Anyway, sorry for the novel.

Balls. Did they have anything else worthwhile?

So I did go to the Milipitas store, and they did have that copy of Dude Ranch. That store doesn't actually put their records out, they are all in the back room collecting dust and getting the shit kicked out of them. I asked some girl to grab them all for me and every single one was on clearance(except Dude Ranch). I also grabbed The Foo Fighters greatest hits for $5. These two were the least banged up, so that worked out.

They had a few others, but they were banged up, creased, one had one of the old orange clearance stickers right on the sleeve because the plastic had fallen off years ago (Avenged Sevenfold -Sounding the Seventh Trumpet). Anyway, sorry for the novel.

and this is why i ALWAYS ask if they have vinyl in the back whenever i go to HT, and i usually ask more than one employee.

Okay, so I know I didn't really follow up on this, but I went back to HT the other day and they still had exactly seven copies. Now they're obviously not on sale so is anyone who is interested willing to pay the $20 plus you know shipping and whatever? or should I wait to see if they go on sale? Basically I just don't want to look like a fool dropping $160 on 7 copies of one album, it's bad enough that I'm even in the store to begin with.

If you don't want to wait I guess just PM me and I will let you know when I buy them and ship them (it might take me a while because I have school and work like crazy, but spring break starts next week)