VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Tyson Kidd is the one of the best pure wrestlers on the WWE roster apart from Bryan or Punk. He should be higher up on the card, but they don't give him any personality. i doubt he'll win it, but its like McIntyre being in the chamber last year: it's nice for him to be a part of something bigger than jobbing on Superstars.

agreed. definitely want more kidd on my programming.

watched raw last night, and im quite content with the amount that i skipped over. (swagger/santino, show/clay, divas, cena/jericho match)

very much in favor of vicki running the show. very much against the mitb picture so far. very much in favor of punk v bryan. very very very much in favor of anything and everything AJ. because,

aj-all-fours-raw.png

I never said Kidd can't wrestle, I just don't think he deserves being in the MiTB match. You know he's not going to win it because they'd never put a title on him right now.

*edit* The more I think about it the more it makes sense. They need at least one high flyer in the match to do all the crazy shit off the tops of ladders.

No he wouldn't but it would be good to showcase him, it's not always about winning. Adding someone like Kidd means you might have an OH SHIT moment which makes the ppv worth watching. So after reading the rumor mill sites who is buying in the possibility of Punk turning heel? I mean he did bring up the devil on twitter which leads people back to his ROH speech after beating Ares. Since they have AJ as the special guest referee I could see AJ screwing Bryan for Punk and having them as a heel couple which leads to Summerslam with a match with Cena.

money in the bank matches NEED high fliers, guys capable of the oh shit moment like bluedeni said.

with cena jericho and big guys, the potential for any of that seems meek.

i know i keep coming back to her, but isnt it nice that aj actually made an appearance among the divas? maybe theres the chance that she extends her current angle into a wrestling story line also. but im curious how much longer they can draw out the whole "who's she gonna choose??"

I really think it ends at the next ppv. Than they could change her music to something less innocent and she could wrestle for the diva's title win it and her and Punk could hold both titles. With the PPV being close to the 1000th episode of Raw you can now have him heel and reveal the new look for the title at that episode of raw with it looking something more personal like Austin and Cena.

Dont count Jericho out in the MITB match as far as doing something amazing. When in the right situation he an certainly pull off some amazing things. Diving off the top of the ladder wont happen, but he will bust something amazing out.

I hadnt heard anything about Punk turning heel, so Im not sure if I think it will happen or not. What I love about this feud with Bryan is that no one is ever getting a clean win over the other so they can always go back to this feud and say it was never finished. With AJ as the ref it just extends it for a future rematch down the road.

I never said Kidd can't wrestle, I just don't think he deserves being in the MiTB match. You know he's not going to win it because they'd never put a title on him right now.

*edit* The more I think about it the more it makes sense. They need at least one high flyer in the match to do all the crazy shit off the tops of ladders.

He's in the Shelton Benjamin spot; he won't win it, but he might make it into the video packages for future MITBs.

looks like maxine quit

Who? Just kidding, i think i saw her in a battle royale one time. They have all these divas that don't ever do anything. For example, what ever happened to Tamina? She had a title shot and then just disappeared.

Did anyone see TNA last night? They had some good matches: the X Division tournament matches, Joe/Ray, and Anderson/RVD also had a decent match. i'm glad that Joe is in 2nd place right now in the BFG tournament, but Storm is way ahead of everyone. i hope they make it more interesting than just having him dominate everyone and win.

you bite your tongue about rosa! /sexy apron wiggle bias

one of the reports i read about maxine brought up a good question...

why would any woman with a passion for wrestling subject themselves to the wwe?

Rosa looks like a full out tranny. Not sure I would say the same about AJ.

I might actually order the TNA PPV next weekend. I haven't watched TNA in months but I heard it's getting good again.

And I like the idea that they're having an entire PPV centre around guys who can actually wrestle.

I remember saying something like this a few weeks ago and you disagreed with me. Nice to see you come around

Anyone ever notice how much Rosa and AJ look like trannies?

did you edit this? i swear it initially said eve.

because im about to drop the hammer of thor for this kind of blasphemy...

I just watched this weeks Impact. It wasn't horrible. The only thing that made me a little sad was to see Jigsaw from Chikara there. Especially since they named him Rubix (stupid name). I've fallen behind on my Chikara in the last couple of months but aparently that was his first match in TNA. Such an amazing wrestler. Nice to see him move on to "bigger" and "better".

i thought aj and layla actually put on a pretty good match last night. definitely wouldnt mind watching the two of them go forward.

stoked on damian and kidd qualifying. quite the opposite about santino. and christian is always a good contender for mitb... i forget which match it was, but he had one of my all time favorite moves. at the top of the ladder, someone pushes it over, and he catches himself on the ropes with one foot, other on the ladder.

is anyone else sick to death of sheamus yet? i get that the guys a house, and that as a champion, youre supposed to be resiliant, and never quit. but it feels like you could spend 15 minutes "rocky chairshots on mankind" with him, and hell still pop up a minute later and brogue you. its just not fun to watch.

i thought aj and layla actually put on a pretty good match last night. definitely wouldnt mind watching the two of them go forward.

stoked on damian and kidd qualifying. quite the opposite about santino. and christian is always a good contender for mitb... i forget which match it was, but he had one of my all time favorite moves. at the top of the ladder, someone pushes it over, and he catches himself on the ropes with one foot, other on the ladder.

is anyone else sick to death of sheamus yet? i get that the guys a house, and that as a champion, youre supposed to be resiliant, and never quit. but it feels like you could spend 15 minutes "rocky chairshots on mankind" with him, and hell still pop up a minute later and brogue you. its just not fun to watch.

i mostly agree about Sheamus, but i feel like he is putting on his best matches right now. Perhaps it is because he is working/has worked with Bryan, Ziggler, and ADR, but i feel like his matches have been entertaining. On the other hand, (it seems like) he hasn't lost in 2012.