VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I was actually thinking the same thing last night. Afterall he did give that promo after Extreme Rules where he said he might be going away for a bit. Plus with all of the shit going on in his personal life (ie. divorce) maybe the WWE decided to give him some time off. A legit arguement could be made either way.

This Sunday is WWE No Care Ever! Thrill to the never-ending corporate shenaniganry of Johnny Ace and Vincent Kennedy McMahon, dammit! What will Triple H say in his "No Way Out is RAW" 15-minute promo? How many video packages will air?! Make your predictions!

Pre-Show: Brodus "Gyratin'" Clay vs. David "Masters" Otunga

1: John Cena v. Big Show (Steel Cage) [if Big Show wins, Cena is fired; if Cena wins, Johhny Ace is fired].

2: Sheamus © vs. Mr. Ass (World Heavyweight Championship)

3: CM Punk © vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane (WWE Championship AJ on a pole match)

4: Christian © vs. Cody Rhodes (Intercontinental Championship "At least we're on a PPV" match)

5: Layla © vs. Beth Phoenix (In a "When does Kharma come back?" match for the Butterfly Belt)

Over/under: Video pacakges: 4

My picks:

Pre-show: Brodus Clay wins via pinfall with a coffee mug shot to Otunga.

1: Big Show after Johhny Ace, VKM, Triple H, Michael Hayes, Michael Cole, and the entire creative staff interfere and screw Cena.

2: Sheamus after Ziggler gets turned inside out via Brogue Kick.

3: Legitimately stumped on this one. i'll go with my boy D. Bry after AJ turns and re-joins him.

4: Christian with the "Pop for Edge" spear

5: i'd like it to be Beth, but i'm sure it'll be Layla. These two wrestled a good match at the house show here about a month ago, but i doubt they'll have the 10+ minutes they got there.

Videos: Over.

Pre-Show: Brodus "Gyratin'" Clay vs. David "Masters" Otunga. I say Brodus wins and no one cares.

1: John Cena v. Big Show (Steel Cage) [if Big Show wins, Cena is fired; if Cena wins, Johhny Ace is fired]. Im sticking with my HHH pick and his announcement will be that he fires everyone but the broom. He will put on a 3 hour Iron Man match with it at the 100 I mean 1000 episode of Raw.

2: Sheamus © vs. Mr. Ass (World Heavyweight Championship) Sheamus by DQ after Road Dogg runs out and hits him thinking it really is Mr Ass wrestling him.

3: CM Punk © vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane (WWE Championship AJ on a pole match) Bryan with the swerve of AJ helping him all along. Could the WWE get something right here?

4: Christian © vs. Cody Rhodes (Intercontinental Championship "At least we're on a PPV" match) Christian cause Rhodes has got to move up right?

5: Layla © vs. Beth Phoenix (In a "When does Kharma come back?" match for the Butterfly Belt) Layla cause they think that Beth vs Kharma is going to sell tickets to a PPV even though no one will care cause they killed the division 5 years ago.

Over/under: Video pacakges: Well over 4. At least 4 alone hyping HHH cutting a 15 minute promo on a 50 dollar PPV.

I like Santino and Ricardo working together, they do some great comedy wrestling (IE Ricardo running into the pole) but I dont think they should do the feud with the US title on Santino. I mean, he is a champion and the only feud he can get is with a personal ring announcer? And struggle in it?

Agreed. Someone else came up with this moniker, and i think it apt: the USeless title.

But i really dig Ricardo. Loved his impressions of ADR at the Rumble and of Sheamus last week. Total ham.

Did anyone see Impact last night? i'm a big Austin Aries fan, so i was excited about Hogan's announcement and how much he put Aries over. Plus, the Ultimate X match was pretty good. Looked like Sabin got hurt, though, which sucks.

The results I read were kinda crappy, so in order for Aries to be moved to the main event, he needs to relinquish his X division championship? Does that garuntee him a shot at the title or just that he will be put in main events? Perhaps I am all wrong cause the results sucked, but I would love to see AA move up, he is an incredible talent.

If he vacates his title, he gets a title shot against Roode at Destination X. i think it is a good move to move him up the card; seems like Roode has beaten almost everyone, and Aries is the best midcarder they have right now. Of course, they are also building towards Roode/Storm, so i doubt that Aries will win the title. It's still nice to see him get the shot.

It looks like TNA is saying that Sabin tore his ACL in the match last night; you could tell something was wrong since he sat out the last few minutes of his match. Hope he heals up soon.

I would rather see Aries win than another Roode/Storm title match. Nothing against Storm but I don't find him to be a main event guy. He is a good worker but he is kinda bland. Where Aries has the potential to be a main event guy. Yes he is kind of short but now a days that isn't a big deal like it used to be. Sucks for Sabin, I have been hearing rumors for awhile that the machine guns would move to WWE. I am shocked that some of the guys haven't. WWE has a big roster but they really need some fresh blood and need to let some guys go. It has really gotten stale.

I thought Sheamus would retain the whole time. I dont think Ziggler is going to win and have him be the main heel on Smackdown. I think he needs to get rid of Vickie before he does that. I do remember though when Mysterio broke Undertakers face they put Rey in the title match in his place and he ended up winning it. Nothing like rewarding a guy for hurting someone.

i feel like the ONLY way ziggler gets the belt tonight is if we have to sacrifice the wwe title to kane.

is anyone else really really worried about kane winning that match?? i mean, it doesnt seem likely at all. but gee wiz thatd be horrendous.

i wouldn't mind one more run for Kane. Lord knows he's put up with some crap over the years. They did the same thing with Mark Henry last year.

Just tuned in to the PPV; missed the Sheamus/Ziggler match, but it sounds like a good one.

I think that is Punk drops the title then Cena wins his match. If Punk loses then Cena wins. They can't have both lose. It's a really strange situation they've got going right now.

Show pretty much has to win tonight. If he loses tonight then you can't push him as a monster heel. At the same time they way they've built up Ziggler in the past couple of weeks a clean cut loss to Shaemous would bury him ... and it looks like Ziggler has been buried.