VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Also Crime, didnt you go to one last year? I remember you talking about one coming to your area, did you end up seeing it? This is the first time they have come to Maine and its about an hour and a half away, but I think I like Chikara more than WWE right now.

Didn't end up going to it because it was in a city that is about a 90 minute drive away from where live. I'm hoping next year they'll come a little closer.

Raw was meh tonight. Why does santino have a title? Summerslam build up is starting. Triple threat match hopefully means punk can still win. That or they make cena more super human by beating 2 guys. Don't like 3 hours. I think the played the same triple h brock lesnar promo 4 times. Ugh I'm gonna have sit through this for 3 hours next week

I agree, tonights show felt too long. honestly fell asleep for about 20 minutes of it.

I like punks slow turn. Everything he's saying is true and the way he laid into lawler was excellent. I like that he's no longer the boring good guy (which he was turning into).

aj as gm doesn't make sense to me, and she's so annoying when she does the "yes" or "no" chant.

The goat face thing was funny.

If triple h wins at summerslam, i'm going to be so pissed off. That's one hell of an investment on brock if all he's going to do is put guys over and lose.

Why would you bring in Lesnar to put over Triple H though? That makes no sense what so ever. With Triple H's ego I really can't see him losing at SummerSlam. That whole feud is just lose/lose for the fans.

So far the SummerSlam card looks like crap. The world does not need to see Lameous/Del Rio again. Big Show does not deserve to be in a title match.

I thought the best part besides Punk mic work was Sheamus versus Bryan. They have solid matches together. I figure they might put Orton in the Sheamus, Del Rio match and make it a 3 way for the title. I still can't believe what A.W. said. I would shocked if he isn't suspended and Prime Time gets knocked down a bit for his actions .

Hopefully Tensai will be sent back to Japan never to be heard from again. Never cared for Prince Albert/A-Train and i don't care about Tensai, either.

i wish that there was some way for Jericho/Ziggler/Christian/Cody, etc. to get more air time instead of a cluster tag match on Raw. If only there were another hour of show, then they'd be sure to focus more on the midcard!

i wish that there was some way for Jericho/Ziggler/Christian/Cody, etc. to get more air time instead of a cluster tag match on Raw. If only there were another hour of show, then they'd be sure to focus more on the midcard!

lol

It's so true. When I first heard they were taking Raw to three hours I was honestly happy because I thought maybe they might start developing some decent midcard feuds. Then I realized it would just be a way for Vince to cram an extra hour of social media bullshit down our throats.

I missed the opening, saw in time to see it was a Twitter match we could pick so stuck around to see Mysterio lose to Punk and shut it off as I knew I already caught the best part. It was nice not having to watch 2 1/2 more hours of shit.

mysterio will never be the best part of any show