VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i (briefly) thought that Punk might win after the first week of the feud. Once the stuff with Paul Bearer started happening, though, it was made pretty clear that Undertaker is going to destroy Punk to avenge Bearer. Should still be a good match.

Undertaker sent to rest in peace with paul bearer.  There's a story.  Ending the streak now might be a very good possibility since they might not get another match out of Undertaker next year.

Yeah, you could be right. i just think that because Punk is being so "heelish" and going with cheap shots against a dead guy, it only fits for the face to win at Mania. i don't know anything, though.

Punk winning still doesn't seem completely out of the question. After a year and a half of BEST IN THE WORLD, this would be the only way to really let him have the title.

He really sold it with the "I am the ONE in 20-1"

Yeah I really don't think the IWC has the faith that WWE does in Punk.  If they didn't want him to be their #1 moving forward he would not have held the title for so long.  Them letting him keep the title that long is grounds enough to say he's the first person who they might let break the streak.

and this conversation alone proves why this has the potential to be a great match. as easy as it is to say taker will win, they've built punk up just enough to inspire doubt.

also would not be one bit surprised if punk "beats" him while the ref is down, only to lose later. streak stays alive, punk gets to bitch some more. although, probably unlikely since that's how he lost to the rock.

We've asked before and it's been denied.  

jerseydave is going to do it once march madness is over and he can unstick that one.

although when it's going to be posted in every single day, i'm not sure why it needs it..

I know no one rates Smackdown but that was such a waste of time. I guess we at least saw Fandango do a leg drop.

Smackdown gets worse and worse every week.  In the grand scheme of things it means nothing either.  Nothing storyline related ever happens on the show anymore, and if it does it is usually quickly erased on Raw.