VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I hope that Barrett eventually gets over because I feel he has a ton of potential.  I really liked him as The Nexus leader, maybe they need to have him start a heel faction or something.  I miss the days of having several factions also.  Groups like Degeneration X, the Nation of Domination, Raven's Flock, nwo (before it got way too inflated)...that stuff was pretty cool I thought.  It also seemed to help with the tag team divison too because each faction would have a tag team.

All paid!

1. knifeparty (paid)
2. brock309 (paid)
3. ScottHeisel (paid)
4. TheWindBlower (paid)
5. crime (paid)
6. C-Dub (paid)
7. sirrichardrichard (paid)
8. ifworkpermits (paid)
9. elgato48 (paid)
10. RyBread (paid)
11. Gatz (paid)
12. jhook (paid)
13. danaisalright (paid)
14. enjoyadrian (paid)
15. ThisScreamsNicky (paid)

Edited by knifeparty

Damn, that's a bummer. I wouldn't mind seeing the match at Wrestlemania if the feud was continued right. I also wouldn't mind seeing DB going for the title or against the Undertaker.

Only option for DB at WM should be the WWE title and he should go over. Final image of WM should be the superdome all doing the yes chant.

Source??

Meltzer

All paid!

1. knifeparty (paid)

2. brock309 (paid)

3. ScottHeisel (paid)

4. TheWindBlower (paid)

5. crime (paid)

6. C-Dub (paid)

7. sirrichardrichard (paid)

8. ifworkpermits (paid)

9. elgato48 (paid)

10. RyBread (paid)

11. Gatz (paid)

12. jhook (paid)

13. danaisalright (paid)

14. enjoyadrian (paid)

15. ThisScreamsNicky (paid)

Monday night RAW bump for this.  Drawing is tonight!

Edited by knifeparty

Letters leaked between Warrior and Vince in 91 prior to Summerslam 

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1vofte/letters_have_surfaced_online_between_ultimate/

I never understand how things like this leak

It shows that all Warrior wanted was to be treated fairly. He makes great points and you can tell he is legitimately bummed about the fact something he perceived as a friendship has just become business. 

You have to consider that Warrior was not drawing NEARLY the $$ that Hogan was drawing on top, and therefore asking to be compensated the same as Hulk is/was ridiculous and that is what lead to his suspension following summerslam that year.

You have to consider that Warrior was not drawing NEARLY the $$ that Hogan was drawing on top, and therefore asking to be compensated the same as Hulk is/was ridiculous and that is what lead to his suspension following summerslam that year.

That was when Hogan was at the top in the 80s, but I wouldnt say Hogan was at the top when Warrior came into the picture. In which case he deserved to be pay as much as Hogan considering he was just as much and if not more of the draw than Hogan. Wrestlemania VII was the Warrior/Savage show. The year before that he won the belt in the mainevent. When those 2 PPVs come to mind who comes to your mind? I know for a fact that when people say Wrestlemania VII you dont think "Oh Hogan vs the Iraqi sympathizer Sgt Slaughter!" over "Warrior/Savage!"

I saw some people online talking about how the letters show how crazy Warrior is, but I didnt see it. I thought Warrior made a fair case for him in the letter, wanted to be treated better by his friend/boss, wanted to make more money and have Vince stop making excuses to avoid having the conversation.  What I thought was odd was Vince agreed to everything that Warrior asked for, and then suspended him.

That was when Hogan was at the top in the 80s, but I wouldnt say Hogan was at the top when Warrior came into the picture. In which case he deserved to be pay as much as Hogan considering he was just as much and if not more of the draw than Hogan. Wrestlemania VII was the Warrior/Savage show. The year before that he won the belt in the mainevent. When those 2 PPVs come to mind who comes to your mind? I know for a fact that when people say Wrestlemania VII you dont think "Oh Hogan vs the Iraqi sympathizer Sgt Slaughter!" over "Warrior/Savage!"

That simply is not true. It would take too much time to fully detail how little money Warrior drew during his 9 month wwf title run (which was aborted prematurely due to failing miserably as a top draw) but take his first major ppv headline for example.

Summerslam 1990

Warrior v Rude in a cage

Lowest attendance of the first 7 summerslam events

3.8 buyrate compared to 4.8 in 1989 (which did not feature a WWF title match)