Anybody excited for Skyrim?

I have legendary dragonscale armor and now only have to use 7% of my normal destruction magic cost. That will be none, when I get last last five or six points until I master enchanting. My Mage archer is now effectively a killing machine. With lots of money.

And, hmm, just smith the highest level of sword you have unlocked, upgrade it to legendary, and enchant it with a fire enchantment or something.

Also, I am now the arch-mage of winterhold college. I blew up stuff.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy iron ingots and ore from everyone in Whiterun, have some leather strips, and use half your ingots to smith daggers and the other half to improve the daggers, then my suggestion is to buy all the petty and lesser soul gems you find to enchant them for a pretty big profit.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':zh405j78]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':zh405j78]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Yeah, it works best if you have the banish, absorb health, or stamina damage, in that order. Iron ingots get cheaper as your speech goes up. They usually cost me about 17 gold now.

I just got my enchanting to 100 finally. Made another set of Dragonscale. Now it's dual enchanted, it costs me nothing to cast destruction, I have 130 extra HP, 111 extra carry weight, can breathe underwater, and do 80% more damage with a bow. Nothing touches me. :P

Yeah, it works best if you have the banish, absorb health, or stamina damage, in that order. Iron ingots get cheaper as your speech goes up. They usually cost me about 17 gold now.

Nice i am going to try the stamina damage enchanment today. I havent learned it but I have a glass sword with that enchantment and I need to learn it. But I feel like I should finish working on my combat stats before I do that so I dont mess up the leveling system or something? I dont know.