SRC - RSD/ Black Friday EVENTS (Niagara Falls)

srcvinyl

In addition to our traditional online store Black Friday/RSD events, we will be hosting an event at a record store in Niagara Falls, ON as well as a party at our local brew pub! Here are the details!!!!

Purchase RSD Releases!

We will have a bunch of 'official RSD' releases at Apesma Records (infamously known as 'poptones') as well as a bunch of other OOP stuff available for purchase! Although the store is open during the day, Record Store Day purchases can be made from 8 pm - 10 pm!! This will give everyone a chance to support Record Stores in Buffalo and Toronto before shopping our selection!

Time: 8-10 pm

Date: November 25, 2011

Titles we anticipate: Stay TUNED!

Misfits Cover Band @ Taps Brew Pub

Two doors down from Apesma is Taps Brew Pub! One of our ABSOLUTE favorite brew pubs in North America! I saw many chattting about the various pumpkin beers in other threads. Taps hands down has the BEST pumpkin beer. I hope they have enough brewed to have at this event!!!

Regardless, they have been kind enough to allow us to host the official SRC Record Store/Black Friday party at Taps in Downtown Niagara Falls! There is NO cover with live performances including a Misfits Cover Band! Stay tuned for details on the full line up! Also, I (Jenna) will be giving away free beer tickets all night so I hope at least a few VC'ers can show up! Here are the details:

Time: 8 pm - 2 am, bands perform at 10 pm

Date: November 25, 2011

If anyone is looking to come out and party who is from out of town and needs hotel recommendations feel free to hit me up here on VC! There are some nice hotels VERY close by that are not expensive.

So make a fake record store one or two days a year so you can cash in on a day for actual record stores? Cool!

They're not pretending to be a record store, it just sounds like they're partnering/hosting a party at a record store in Niagara Falls. ...you need a passport for Canada now right?

So make a fake record store one or two days a year so you can cash in on a day for actual record stores? Cool!

They're not pretending to be a record store, it just sounds like they're partnering/hosting a party at a record store in Niagara Falls. ...you need a passport for Canada now right?

You need a passport to cross the border, yes.

not if you're just crossing from niagra falls in new york. just need a US birth certificate and ID. if you have a passport they don't even stamp it unless you beg them.

not if you're just crossing from niagra falls in new york. just need a US birth certificate and ID. if you have a passport they don't even stamp it unless you beg them.

Oh shit. Sorry for giving out the wrong information! We needed passports to get into Montana this summer so I assumed you'd need one everywhere.

I know that's how it used to be but I haven't crossed the border since like '07 so I wasn't really sure, not that I actually think I'll be able to make to this or anything.