PO: O'Brother - Garden Window

Just got an email:

Tomorrow is a big day for our band. We are releasing our first full length, Garden Window. The album will be available digitally via iTunes and most other digital outlets. Also, you will be able to pre-order Vinyl and CD formats that will be delivered on January 10th. WITH ANY PRE ORDER BUNDLE YOU WILL GET AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD OF THE ENTIRE RECORD. Details on where physical pre-orders will take place will be announced tomorrow.

This is sick! So glad they`re giving a free download with the orders! If anyone knows the pressing numbers or if there will be variants, let me know!

I have a feeling this album is going to sell a lot more than people think. It seems that a lot of people are really into spending the money to support this band. I bought every variant of TDOD and plan on buying every variant of this (although being a triple crown release, I have a feeling we're only getting one variant, likely black, with no pressing info :P)

(although being a triple crown release, I have a feeling we're only getting one variant, likely black, with no pressing info :P)

Waves? Gospel? The Color Spectrum?

True enough. I hope there are several variants. Would be cool to see blue and green vinyl for this