needle replacement, im completely lost

got a stanton T60, its a little crappy but im not going to change it soon so id like to get a decent needle for it. Ive had the one that came with it for 3 years and its time to change.

needle, cartridge, stylus.. im lost, cant find any info anywhere. even on stanton's website they wont even tell me which of their models i can upgrade to! of course id go for another brand if possible, something very good but at a reasonable price (30-100$). What do i need to purchase? any suggestions?

nice store, cant find any info whatsoever there, finding stores wont be a problem i think.. ive looked at the images, seems what im looking for is a stylus but no other brands make them, they call them cartridges but i have no idea if they are the same thing.. really i just want a quick explanation of what i can look for. and if theres is a good suggestions for a specific product.

nice store, cant find any info whatsoever there, finding stores wont be a problem i think.. ive looked at the images, seems what im looking for is a stylus but no other brands make them, they call them cartridges but i have no idea if they are the same thing.. really i just want a quick explanation of what i can look for. and if theres is a good suggestions for a specific product.

Try http://normarh.qc.ca/

They are in Granby, Qc and shipping is super quick + great prices.

Try http://normarh.qc.ca/

They are in Granby, Qc and shipping is super quick + great prices.

cool, nice to know theres a good place in Qc, in MTL the prices are very high from what ive seen