NEW TRANSIT DIRECTION

i got you covered, I'll rip em and send em to you tonight.

this band's van broke down in Chicago while on tour and stayed with me for like a week once.

rad, rad people. i miss them

THANK YOU !!!!!

these guys were on tour with Form of Rocket and played on one of my favorite shows I ever booked and I must have lost the CD they gave me with their records on it. cannot wait to hear this again, I cannot remember it at all, haha :)

i got you covered, I'll rip em and send em to you tonight.

this band's van broke down in Chicago while on tour and stayed with me for like a week once.

rad, rad people. i miss them

THANK YOU !!!!!

these guys were on tour with Form of Rocket and played on one of my favorite shows I ever booked and I must have lost the CD they gave me with their records on it. cannot wait to hear this again, I cannot remember it at all, haha :)

no problem, I'm glad somebody else remembers this band too!

Yeah, Form of Rocket, saw them together on that same tour...AMAZING then I bought their CD and was a total let down because it was mostly instrumental, but on that tour they had a new singer and sounded like the jesus lizard...gaaaaaaaaaah! they were another level amazing!

THANK YOU !!!!!

Yeah, Form of Rocket, saw them together on that same tour...AMAZING then I bought their CD and was a total let down because it was mostly instrumental, but on that tour they had a new singer and sounded like the jesus lizard...gaaaaaaaaaah! they were another level amazing!

you need to check out the other two records. the first release was self-released and its by far their best material. the second album was Lumber on Some Records and the last one was the record they were touring on for that tour. they were so good!

you need to check out the other two records. the first release was self-released and its by far their best material. the second album was Lumber on Some Records and the last one was the record they were touring on for that tour. they were so good!

I have lumber, send me the other two, gonna go dig these CDs out now...

Weird to see people talking about some Salt Lake bands... Rumor has it that Form of Rocket is gonna be doing some shows early next year. Two of the dudes from Form of Rocket are in Eagle Twin now, super gnarly doom band who put out their first album on Southern Lord. If you ever get a chance to see them live, do it.

Weird to see people talking about some Salt Lake bands... Rumor has it that Form of Rocket is gonna be doing some shows early next year. Two of the dudes from Form of Rocket are in Eagle Twin now, super gnarly doom band who put out their first album on Southern Lord. If you ever get a chance to see them live, do it.

which two dudes?

also, one of the best shows I ever did, someone put this on youtube, but the other parts that are up arent the complete songs

which two dudes?

Gentry Densley (who was also in Iceburn and Ascend) and the drummer, T-Top... whose real name I don't know.