Matt Pryor (TGUK, TNA) - "May Day" LP+CD

nihac

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Arctic Rodeo news posting:

"In the US, "May Day" is going to be released on Nightshoes Syndicate, a record label MATT PRYOR has started for releasing his new album – following the DIY route of the whole creative process of the record. After we had put out the last album of THE NEW AMSTERDAMS, we are very proud to be the partner in Continental Europe again for this album. "May Day" by MATT PRYOR is going to be released on vinyl as a limited edition including a free CD, as regular CD and as digital download via Arctic Rodeo Recordings and distributed by Cargo Records."

sucks you guys missed it on kickstarter..

http://kck.st/k4mpHn

I know. I wish I had more cash laying around then, I wanted in on that $90 package. Is Confidence Man available anywhere else on vinyl?

i didnt understand whats the "deleted" confidence man LP... probably some error or i doubt its ever been available. The "Undeleted" is probably available somewhere im sure. wasn't very popular when it came out. try interpunk, SRC, GUK website

This record is being released by Matt independently in the United States (with Distro by Redeye). It was licensed to labels in the UK.

That's right - Matt is going to release the album on his own label in the US, Arctic Rodeo will put it out in Continental Europe and Big Scary Monsters in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

We have preview pics of the LP available now. Our pressing will be limited to 400 copies. There will be two vinyl color variations: 200 copies will be on red vinyl, 200 copies will be on yellow/red mixed colored vinyl. There will be a free CD added to the vinyl including regular wav audio files and mp3 files of the entire album. Furthermore, there will be 2 bonus tracks on the bonus CD that are not included on the regular album. And on top there will be a free mp3 label compilation on the bonus CD.

[image]

[image]