PO: The Fall of Troy-Manipulator Re-Issue via ETR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look so awesome with the artwork. and the layout is superb too. too bad the music on it is bad! personal opinion I know, but hey, good job overall.

the packaging looks awesome, would definitely grab it if i was a fan of this album.

[image]

On another note: Ross should kick back VC members that ordered day 1 a 5% refund since we're way cooler than anyone on Facedump.

the packaging looks awesome, would definitely grab it if i was a fan of this album.

[image]

On another note: Ross should kick back VC members that ordered day 1 a 5% refund since we're way cooler than anyone on Facedump.

you quote me on that to mock me but then you ask for a $1 refund....

Still waiting for that Harvard release. :P I did order this, though. Wasn't a huge fan of PMtoday, but the vinyl looks badass.

Hrvrd release was held up due to a mastering issue, we are going to be getting the album remastered for vinyl this month while they are recording the follo up. The new one is also being done by brian mcternan so while they are recording we are going to get the old session files so we can remaster it asap. Sorry for the delay but they are going to sound awesome and be worth it.

The Invevitable and I is such a good album. I'm excited. I'm gonna have to order three copies for my cousins. :P Any idea what color(s) may be?

colors are planned to be clear blue swirled with opaque blue(hoping it looks like the ocean from the cover art)

yellow/blue swirl with blood splatter and plain black which are going to be hand numbered out of 100 and only available on tour next year

Any chance the Animals EP will ever be released on vinyl? My old band used to play with those guys a lot around Asheville and Johnson City... So happy that they're doing well!

If the vinyl version of the new album and inevitable and i do well then we will 100% be pressing animals but needs to have enough demand to press at least 300-500

So the black copy will be the one on your? The other two sound beautiful, too, but I like having rare variants, too. I wish they would come to Panama City, or at least Tallahassee. I'd love to see them live. I'm definitely excited for this release, and I'm sure I'll love the new album, too. I know I'll be buying multiple variants of this, and I know my cousins will buy one each.

So the black copy will be the one on your? The other two sound beautiful, too, but I like having rare variants, too. I wish they would come to Panama City, or at least Tallahassee. I'd love to see them live. I'm definitely excited for this release, and I'm sure I'll love the new album, too. I know I'll be buying multiple variants of this, and I know my cousins will buy one each.

thats awesome, i didnt know people on here really about hrvrd or cared. They wont be ready for this december tour and then they are going ito the studio on jan 1st. Most likely wont tour again until right before the album comes out and will be their first national tour. They are getting picked up by a larger label who i have been working so that tour should be with a much larger and legit artist than they have been touring with in the past two years. Thanks for the support, we will be pressing the new lp on vinyl as well once it is released in the spring. One of the 200 variants is going to be in a combo pack with the new album actually

You told me to listen to them after I bought a Circa album from you, and I really loved them, so I showed my two cousins, who also loved them. Haha. I don't know how many other people are into them on here, but I think their music is really great. Maybe they'll come somewhere close to here and I can go see them and grab a tour exclusive. I'm actually getting The Bear Romantic in the mail soon. I'll definitely pick up the variants of the new album and The Inevitable and I.

You told me to listen to them after I bought a Circa album from you, and I really loved them, so I showed my two cousins, who also loved them. Haha. I don't know how many other people are into them on here, but I think their music is really great. Maybe they'll come somewhere close to here and I can go see them and grab a tour exclusive. I'm actually getting The Bear Romantic in the mail soon. I'll definitely pick up the variants of the new album and The Inevitable and I.

sweet, thanks for the support! They will most likely be going to florida, we have a big fanbase down there but unfortunately florida is crazy big. stay in touch and hit me up if you have any more questions