Could someone help me out? (Amazon related)

dethrock

My girlfriend is really particular about how a day planner is set up and she finally found one how she likes it. Unfortunately it's on Amazon.com and they don't ship to Canada (Amazon.ca doesn't carry this day planner.)

http://www.amazon.com/Calendar-Fashion-Planner-Organizer-December/dp/B003FO7ZU6/ref=sr_1_10?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1322060657&sr=1-10

If anyone is ordering from Amazon in the near future and wouldn't mind adding this to their order, then shipping it to me, I'd be a hero and she'd be really excited.

I would of course pay for the day planner, shipping to Canada, and some extra on top for your troubles.

PM me if you can help out. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the old bump but...

Does anyone know what is with this new add-on with prime feature?  Now I'm forced to spend $25 on certain items to get free shipping?  Horrible.  Why would I be paying for prime when on top of that they're forcing me to spend more money to get certain items?

I just want to buy some magic eraser (which I've done many times before in previous years) but It won't even let me check out with the one in my cart, even if I wanted to pay for shipping.  It's seriously telling me I can't buy magic eraser unless I spend over $25.  On top of that the same item is twice the price of what I paid before.  Fuck this.

Amazon, you fuckin' up.

Does anyone know what is with this new add-on with prime feature?  Now I'm forced to spend $25 on certain items to get free shipping?  Horrible.  Why would I be paying for prime when on top of that they're forcing me to spend more money to get certain items?

I just want to buy some magic eraser (which I've done many times before in previous years) but It won't even let me check out with the one in my cart, even if I wanted to pay for shipping.  It's seriously telling me I can't buy magic eraser unless I spend over $25.  On top of that the same item is twice the price of what I paid before.  Fuck this.

Amazon, you fuckin' up.

Yeah, that is really gay. I'd pay a little more for Prime if they would get rid of that function. $70 for a year already is a good ass deal for all the stuff I buy from amazon. I'd probably be okay with $90 or 100, because for me, I easily spent $3k at amazon last year and that's a lotta shipping charges saved.

Oh and OP, if something happens and you're still trying to get it, PM me, I'd be willing to help you out.

Yeah, that is really gay. I'd pay a little more for Prime if they would get rid of that function. $70 for a year already is a good ass deal for all the stuff I buy from amazon. I'd probably be okay with $90 or 100, because for me, I easily spent $3k at amazon last year and that's a lotta shipping charges saved.

Oh and OP, if something happens and you're still trying to get it, PM me, I'd be willing to help you out.

I agree it's super shitty, but in the future you should find more creative, and less offensive ways to describe things than "gay".

/PC police rant.

Amazon, you fuckin' up.

add-on items have nothing to do with prime. they don't let you purchase them without prime either. it's because they're a waste of money to ship and they'd have to increase costs across the board and no one would want them for the shipping price. but the item you're trying to buy is 4 erasers for $7.99. If you buy them so much, why not just buy 8 for $9.99 and get free shipping?