ATOM & HIS PACKAGE Gun Court 7"

Just picked up a couple Atom & His Package 7" records from my local record store. One is the Gun Court 7" and the other is the Behold 7" on pink wax. I don't know much about this band. I would imagine these have been outta print for years. Do they worth much these days? Just curious. I paid $2 for each.

What about his Mountain Goats covers 7-inch? Is that worth anything?

Whoa, I didn't even know this existed! I first discovered The Mountain Goats after hearing Atom cover "Cubs in Five" at a show. I'd love to grab this from anyone who's interested in getting rid of it.

if anyone has Redefning music on colored, or a copy of the hamburgers lp id be interested in them.... :)

buy this haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Atom-And-His-Package-Attention-Blah-Blah-Clear-Vinyl-LP-12-Punk-Rock-/370564121827?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item564757c4e3#ht_899wt_1037

WTF. Why does that sell for over $1,000?!

as someone with the worlds foremost atom collection let me bring to light a few things

the guncourt 7" is limited to 500, as is the mountain goats.

atom and is rockage is limited to 208

behold goes 500 solid pink, 500 clear pink, 1000 clear

the two hopeless lps on colored are limited to 200 a piece

and the shopping spree split on pink is limited to 100

none of these are realistically worth more than $10

if anyone has Redefning music on colored, or a copy of the hamburgers lp id be interested in them.... :)

buy this haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Atom-And-His-Package-Attention-Blah-Blah-Clear-Vinyl-LP-12-Punk-Rock-/370564121827?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item564757c4e3#ht_899wt_1037

^ what is this...I don't even....

My copy's on black and I'm fine with that.

as someone with the worlds foremost atom collection let me bring to light a few things

the guncourt 7" is limited to 500, as is the mountain goats.

atom and is rockage is limited to 208

behold goes 500 solid pink, 500 clear pink, 1000 clear

the two hopeless lps on colored are limited to 200 a piece

and the shopping spree split on pink is limited to 100

none of these are realistically worth more than $10

the last rockage went for $30ish, and theres been gun courts and mountain goats go for in the 30's as well.

im trying to find more test presses myself.. i have one for making love, society, and the no idea release of the fracture discog

yeah, I got that on black pretty recently, rather cheap. Glad to have that one, my favourite. don't really care about the first LP and the Making Love one, but I'd like Redifining Music and Elihu if anyone wants to sell them cheap.

Atom rocks.