PO: The Raveonettes-Rarities/B-Sides

I remembered paying $25 for the Whip It On 10" awhile back and being not all that thrilled about doing so, but since it was a good price and going for nearly $50 anywhere else I could find it at the time, I went for it. Paying Discogs/eBay prices for an LP straight out of the gate is not something I'm that thrilled on regardless of how much I like this band. Maybe if it's a double and I find it used (though it doesn't specify and seems to imply they're stuffing 26 songs onto a single LP which is impossible given the length of their stuff). Pass.

• 3 weeks later...
I remembered paying $25 for the Whip It On 10" awhile back and being not all that thrilled about doing so, but since it was a good price and going for nearly $50 anywhere else I could find it at the time, I went for it. Paying Discogs/eBay prices for an LP straight out of the gate is not something I'm that thrilled on regardless of how much I like this band. Maybe if it's a double and I find it used (though it doesn't specify and seems to imply they're stuffing 26 songs onto a single LP which is impossible given the length of their stuff). Pass.

I'm actually quite glad I dropped the $50 on this... The Discogs price is already silly...

http://www.discogs.com/Raveonettes-RaritiesB-Sides/release/3295667

I'm actually quite glad I dropped the $50 on this... The Discogs price is already silly...

http://www.discogs.com/Raveonettes-RaritiesB-Sides/release/3295667

It wasn't worth $50 to me before, it's not worth $150 to me now.

I suppose flippers are happy though. The CD sold on eBay yesterday for $165.

um...it looks like i can still add it to my cart...so, these are still available from the band? and yet selling so high on ebay already?

wtf

edit: nevermind, it only tells you that its out of stock once you continue to check out...how nice of them...wonder if its been ripped yet..

yeah, the cd sold out a while back and has since been updated on the website. the lp was still available 2-3 days ago, they just haven't updated the site yet.