Houseboat - The Thorns Of Life LP/CD...yep

kraken

[image]

now for sale through kiss of death

all order made through traffice street are shipping as well so fear not faithful shoppers, its heading yr way.

http://bit.ly/HBTTOfL-LP

read here 1st: http://www.kissofdeathrecords.com/kod-takes-over-traffic-street-recs

details for the HOUSEBOAT LP. shipping out NOW! (slowly though as i have KOD stuff to tend to 1st) if my lackeys get em all stuffed. (*cracks whip)

a. outside of the houseboat LP. if the items you wanted are not in stock you will get asst TST/KOD releases. (cds, 7"s stickers blah blah blah) or other random goodies.

b. did you move? post it here and email it to me. mailorderofdeath AT gmail.com subject ATTN HB LP ADDY CHANGE

c. as of now there is no button, sticker, poster. i guess be stoked you'll get the lp and cd? (with bonus stuff to replace said missing items.)

d. there may not be enough shirts to go around. (this applies to the people who ordered way later on) the early orders will def get shirts. i have about 50/60 shirts or maybe more.

e. in order to help us not get fucked as well, please consider ordering something from us so i can ship it all together and we dont have to shell out all the money for shipping, (that we have to spend out of pocket) you'd be helping us big time. thanks so much if you do order.

or send 4/5 bucks for usa orders to [email protected] with a note stating its for yr HB LP order.

overseas orders, i will be sending out paypal money request for shipping fees.

F. WE DONT HAVE YOUR MONEY....SAM DOES. therefore we cant do refunds, you have to hound SAM NORTH for the money. we have no traffic street cash. we (kod) do not have possession of yr hard earned dollars.

thanks for being rad and patience.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the eyeroll mean? Are you rolling your eyes at yourself for not noticing?

They are for me if my computer is reading it as white text on a white background.

They are for him if he coded it as white text on a white background so the only way you can see it is if you highlight it.

Regardless, placed the order!