WTB - Bouncing Souls

arcasis

Still need these last few remaining releases to complete my collection:

Bouncing Souls - Argyle 7" - Green Vinyl

Bouncing Souls - Argyle 7" - Green/Yellow Cover - Black Vinyl

Bouncing Souls - Neurotic 7" - Yellow Vinyl

Bouncing Souls/Anti-Flag - BYO Split Series LP - Purple Marble Vinyl

Bouncing Souls/Hot Water Music split 7" - 1st Pressing - Grey Cover - Black/Grey w/ Red Splatter (Tour)

Bouncing Souls/Zero Zero - Tales of a Doomed Romance 7" - Gold Vinyl

Trade or for $, please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the later pressings of Argyle and Neurotic have the Rot'n'Roll records logo on the back as well?

not sure about neurotic. for argyle some do some dont. I think the only of mine with Rot'n'Roll is the green one. All the others don't have it.

EDIT: My green/yellow cover has it, my maroon vinyl and yellow vinyl have it. The green vinyl and black vinyl copies don't. As for Neurotic, both my black and gold copies have it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure of the pressing history of the anti-flag split 12", but if purple is the most recent color it still may be available directly at BYO. I imagine it's either the purple or gray, correct?

i got rid of my green argyle, gold zero zero split and red weston split a little bit ago. However, i still have a red Live at generation records 12" available. That's really no use to you, but there you go.

I am not sure of the pressing history of the anti-flag split 12", but if purple is the most recent color it still may be available directly at BYO. I imagine it's either the purple or gray, correct?

i got rid of my green argyle, gold zero zero split and red weston split a little bit ago. However, i still have a red Live at generation records 12" available. That's really no use to you, but there you go.

i wonder why byo keeps pressing this one on color but not the others...

I actually contacted BYO to see if they had any purple left but they said they only had gray. Not sure why the purple is difficult to locate. I see the clear and black first pressing all over.

I actually contacted BYO to see if they had any purple left but they said they only had gray. Not sure why the purple is difficult to locate. I see the clear and black first pressing all over.

The clear, grey and purple are all 500s and they purple one is the hardest to find for some reason... HAH!

either way, good luck on the search buddy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...