Franz Nicolay/Mischief Brew UTI 7"?

mclz

Alright! I drew these like five billion years ago (read: six months) and honestly don't know if the record ever came out or not, but enough time's passed by now that it's got to be safe to share to the world, right? Right??

Anyhow, this one was super exciting for me because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mischief Brew. These guys are off the fucking chain with fun awesomeness and you should all rush out and listen to their albums right now

On the flip side of that record is none other than Franz Nicolay who, in addition to a respectable solo career, also plays in the Hold Steady and the World/Inferno Friendship Society, two of the better bands in existence right now. So, basically, he's cooler than all of us combined. Plus he has a totally epic mustache. Respect:

[image]

[image]

[image]

I couldn't find what record the Franz song was from since the song title is kind of vague.

Nice! Mischief Brew... Just missing a few pieces to have all their stuff (vinyl releases) If anyone has AOTU 7" or the Bread & Roses/MB split 7", that's all I need.

I saw the AOTU 7" in a distro recently. Wish I could remember which.

Would like to hear this. Both sides sound promising.