I need YOU(zine content)

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest

Im doing this thing for a zine, it's going to be a collection of sorts, but the thing is, I need YOUR help. The idea of the piece is that everyone who is willing to participate submits a piece of writing in any form. As long or short as you want it. And the topic is of your choosing, but the only rule to this is, you can't have any knowledge of the topic you choose. Nor can you look into it once you choose it. I want you to ramble on about something you literally have no idea of, I also don't want you to let on that you know nothing about it. The more abstract the subject the better.

I know this seems weird, but I'd like to get as many submissions as possible. I think this has potential to turn into something really interesting, or at the very least, really silly and fun.

You can pm your submissions, or email me them at [email protected]

Thanks in advance, Errol.

Guest errolwest
this seems like it'd be fun. when's the deadline?

It's a segment I'm going to be doing every month, until I have enough to maybe to a small run of hand Bound books contining all the submissions I've been sent. But, ideally I'd like to have things by the first of each month.

this seems like it'd be fun. when's the deadline?

It's a segment I'm going to be doing every month, until I have enough to maybe to a small run of hand Bound books contining all the submissions I've been sent. But, ideally I'd like to have things by the first of each month.

Sounds rad! I'll have one soon.

Guest errolwest
Just to clear things up. I pick a topic off the top of my head that I don't know about like Banana Shortages. Then I don't do any research. Then I write anything on that topic. Correct?

Yes!! That's exactly the idea. The more you pretend like you are an expert on the subject, the better.

Guest errolwest
Ill totally have something to you soon.

Right now it's between Reasons to not be Popular and Procrastination Methods. :P

Fantastic! I can't even wait to read all these submissions. My head is spinning!