Incubus-Morning View-Pressing ?'s

TFP

A number of Incubus fans got the Morning View vinyl signed by both Brandon Boyd and Mike Einziger for FREE years ago sent to the mail by their management. They were cleaning out their offices, then Steve Rennie (the band's manager) posted on the Incubus Online forum and put up a list of everything they had available to send out for free. All you had to do is send them a self addressed envelope (or box) and a ton of stamps with a list of what you wanted in order of preference. Not only did I get a signed Morning View record, but I also got multiple cd's of all sorts signed by the band as well as posters and what not.

Honestly, there is no better manager when it comes to fan relations in the music industry than Steve Rennie. If you're a diehard Incubus fan, you get your money's worth, that's for damn sure.

so stoked on this. all of those are excellent albums and it'll be awesome to get them at a decent price range. funny that it took from '99 to 2012 to get make yourself pressed

I'm very surprised make yourself never got pressed, especially after the whole vinyl craze went mainstream and countless records from the same era got pressed. I have been holding out hope for ages that one day it would finally happen, and I'm really pumped. I hope it gets the proper treatment presentation wise. I'm not obsessed with colored vinyl, but this on orange would be pretty sweet to coincide with the album artwork. really hoping for a nice heavy Gatefold with a vinyl size booklet insert. I'd gladly pay extra for the heavy duty jacket and booklet. any word on release date and info of what we can expect?