Agalloch - The Mantle & Ashes Against... REPRESSES

hedon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agalloch are 10000 times better than katatonia

Gotta disagree there, bud. Katatonia has a pretty vast and varied catalog of awesomeness. Agalloch is great, but they're still at 4 full lengths in ten years.

But those 4 full lengths are totally top notch, all 100% of them. Not even including the grey or white.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I mean, I could dig it up for you. I just remember there being an announcement, and me going out of my way to be at the computer at a set time.

Unless you're talking about a whole different variant. I figured clear was standard and the translucent blue-black was the limited variant. If they snuck another one in, then I have no idea, and you're obviously correct.

So Faust is actually referring to a more limited one - i.e., the picture disc /250, that you linked above. Because they technically did announced that the blue-black was limited, a year ago. They just didn't specify a quantity.

I hardly doubt this has been in the works for a year, or that Agalloch is trying to dick anyone out of money. Limited represses are, unfortunately, often the name of the game. It wrings the hardcore-collectors dry, and allows [a few] more people to get their hands on a copy.