Japanese and Korean HC

kriss

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Smash Your Face seriously rules! I've been listening to that 7" nearly every day.

I'm bummed that vinyl copies of Vein are so expensive (as is the case with half of their stuff it seems). I'd like both copies since Drone and HC are both important staples in my listening diet.

The more and more I explore this scene, the more I'm finding that I really, really enjoy the more crusty sounding stuff - I'm all for recommendations in that vein (*pun*)!

I need to get my hands on something by them. I only downloaded Fuck The World

Yeah the drone is something I've been scouring ebay for for awhile now. I managed to get the HC version for 70 bucks or something awhile back.

they were signed to two that I'm aware of. What's Inside came out on Think Fast who also released stuff by Ignite, Outbreak and Sick of It All while Get Outta Town who pressed Everytime We Fall put out a Kill Your Idols box set at some point.

@Jared - I'd imagine you could get the Smash Your Face 7" directly from Prank's site. It's worth it!

My two cents, $6ppd is more than fair for that 7". If I was a variant collector, I'd be all over that.

The title cut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzL4TGTj_eY&hl=en&fs=1

[image]

Nah? It's definitely more youth crew sounding stuff for sure which isn't for everyone. I picked up a 7" by Crow the other day and that thing seriously slays - super thrashy, crusty stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQE1H9ftR00&hl=en&fs=1

they were signed to two that I'm aware of. What's Inside came out on Think Fast who also released stuff by Ignite, Outbreak and Sick of It All while Get Outta Town who pressed Everytime We Fall put out a Kill Your Idols box set at some point.

@Jared - I'd imagine you could get the Smash Your Face 7" directly from Prank's site. It's worth it!

Ordered it earlier. Stoked to get it.

Japan got one massive scene. Below are some of my favorites :

FC Five (gonna do a final tour here soon)

Big Mama (indierock / punkrock with violin)

Four Get Me a Nots (Punkrock with dual female/male vocals)

Cinema Staff ( i really dig this band. indierock )

Folca (posthardcore? punkrock?)

this are some of my favorites that's on my mind right now. check em out.