WTB • Isis / Toundra / Gifts From Enola / EITS

Derek™

I know these aren't the most common requests, but I'm looking for three specifics variants if anyone can help me out.

Isis: Wavering Radiant (Coke Bottle Blue)

Toundra: (II) (Clear)

Gifts From Enola: From Fathoms (Translucent Green-Blue)

Explosions In The Sky: All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone (Cream-yellow AB, Navy Blue CD)

A post or PM would be super appreciated. I check in regularly -- hopefully we can work something out.

I only have the transluent GFE record...which (I think) I might not be willing to trade/sell though...

But you're looking for three very good records! Good luck!

Hey, thanks. Not that I'd be willing to make the trade... but just for the sake of entertaining the idea, would you be willing to swap your GFE for a RSD copy of Sometimes? Purely hypothetical, and not something I'd really consider doing. Pure curiosity.

I think I have that GFE album, PM an offer and I might be willing to let it go...

Consider yourself PM'd.

I only have the transluent GFE record...which (I think) I might not be willing to trade/sell though...

But you're looking for three very good records! Good luck!

Hey, thanks. Not that I'd be willing to make the trade... but just for the sake of entertaining the idea, would you be willing to swap your GFE for a RSD copy of Sometimes? Purely hypothetical, and not something I'd really consider doing. Pure curiosity.

Well, purely hypothetical, I'd definitely would take that into consideration!

Just trying to gauge how attached you were to the record, ha.

Fortunately I've received a couple of PMs about a few of these items. No solid transactions quite yet, but it's the quickest success I've had with a WTB thread thus far.

Also going to throw out a semi-common request for Explosion In The Sky's All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone, on colored wax.

Just trying to gauge how attached you were to the record, ha.

Haha, well...I'm seriously wanting the RSD variant of Sometimes (without paying eBay prices) and came to the conclusion that I don't collect different variants of one record anymore...and since I have two variants of the GFE record, I'd trade one of those for one of the records I'm seriously wanting ;D