WTB Juliana Theory - Emotion Is Dead

sirdubblin

I have a copy that I'm not so certain I'd be willing to part with...

However, I would also contact CI records in Lancaster, PA. Their webstore isn't the greatest, but they definitely had a copy or two of this in stock at the physical store back in the Fall.

http://www.cirecords.com/main/index.htm

The guy who runds the store/ label is a super-nice guy too... I think his name is Jeremy.

I see these pop up in sales on the board, here and deadformat, for about 35-40. I always mean to pull the trigger on it, but never do. Just be patient and it'll pop up for a good price.

EDIT: Theres two on discogs marketplace right now for about 40 a piece. Both are international, but the one from Japan is only $10 for shipping.

However, I would also contact CI records in Lancaster, PA. Their webstore isn't the greatest, but they definitely had a copy or two of this in stock at the physical store back in the Fall.

The guy who runds the store/ label is a super-nice guy too... I think his name is Jeremy.

Agreed. I had some not so good experiences but lately he's been awesome!

i went this route only to find out he is flipping his own release. he wants $40 plus any and all paypal fees paid by the buyer. i remember when they were still up in the CI online store for $20 not too long ago. also pretty sure the copies he is selling now are some over run copies or somerhing along those lines, because a friend of mine bought one directly from CI for an xmas present only to find out it's not numbered.

i went this route only to find out he is flipping his own release. he wants $40 plus any and all paypal fees paid by the buyer.

He used to flip them on ebay as well.

i went this route only to find out he is flipping his own release. he wants $40 plus any and all paypal fees paid by the buyer.

must be a good racket running a label.

Step A: license an album and press record

Step B: do not sell all copies of record

Step C: sit on purposely held copies and wait

Step D: wait some more

Step E: gradually start selling the now OOP and in demand records on ebay and ask double original price should some sap directly contact me asking for the record.

Step F: profit

must be a good racket running a label.

Step A: license an album and press record

Step B: do not sell all copies of record

Step C: sit on purposely held copies and wait

Step D: wait some more

Step E: gradually start selling the now OOP and in demand records on ebay and ask double original price should some sap directly contact me asking for the record.

Step F: profit

Yep. Iodine was doing the same thing with the first press copies of Your Favorite Weapon as well.