THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

This is absolutely the biggest day in our store ever. Excuse us if it takes an extra day or two to get your stuff out. And, as always - thanks for your support. It's so cool to chat with you guys. :)

Great to hear! Too much good stuff coming out of your store. Just wish I had more cash to help you guys out even more. Im tapped! Haha.

Nice! Pretty low number! Do you know what time your order went through at?

My order went thru at 1:02 and I got 144. I think it was pretty random

Gotcha, thought Kris mentioned they were gonna go through the orders and give the lowest numbers to the first orders. Probably got too overwhelmed with the amount of orders they received. My order was placed at 1:01:46, figured I had to be one of the first orders to go through. I got a shipping confirmation for the Shit Robot order I placed the day before but never got a confirmation for the SOS White Label so hopefully they didnt forget about me! Haha.

We tried our best, but I think someone was digging through the boxes were were using to store them temporarily and didn't do a good job putting them back in order. :( so I'm sorry if it didn't work out.

Tomorrow we'll have 10 copies of a rare Disco Infiltrator test-pressing that's the album version and instrumental (the commercial 12" is the Francois K Remix), 3 more copies of the LCD S/T 2xLP I found mixed in a box of 45:33, and the Someone Great 2xLP looks-like-it's-stamped promo. Around 1230PM? I'll let you guys have a 1/2 hour head start before I announce it on FB/ETC, but I think most of you have the LCD S/T already. :)

We tried our best, but I think someone was digging through the boxes were were using to store them temporarily and didn't do a good job putting them back in order. :( so I'm sorry if it didn't work out.

Tomorrow we'll have 10 copies of a rare Disco Infiltrator test-pressing that's the album version and instrumental (the commercial 12" is the Francois K Remix), 3 more copies of the LCD S/T 2xLP I found mixed in a box of 45:33, and the Someone Great 2xLP looks-like-it's-stamped promo. Around 1230PM? I'll let you guys have a 1/2 hour head start before I announce it on FB/ETC, but I think most of you have the LCD S/T already. :)

Do I risk buying these and getting punched in the face by my fiance? Ahh, how bad could it hurt? I got my Shit Robot and SOS White Labels today. Both look great! Hopefully Ive got time tomorrow after work to give them both a listen.